• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen Walker - D. Gray Man - Lluksonak - 8/21/2015

I'd like to drop my claim of Inuyasha and change it to

Sanosuke Harada - Hakuoki - Chibster - 9/2/15

...Would I be correct in assuming that one can claim a character if the origonal work was not an anime (for example, a manga), but the character in question appeared in an anime adaptation of said work? If that is the case, I would like to claim the following characters:

Squid Girl - (Squid Girl) - BadAssGardevoir
Sora - (No Game No Life) - BadAssGardevoir
Shiro - (No Game No Life) - BadAssGardevoir

Could I claim:
Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) - AstralNightmare - 10/20/2015

Stella Vermillion(Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)-Stella Vermillion- 20/10/2015

(why wouldn't i want to claim myself?)

...Would I be correct in assuming that one can claim a character if the origonal work was not an anime (for example, a manga), but the character in question appeared in an anime adaptation of said work?

5.Characters must officially appear in the anime

So as long as the character appears in said manga they have to also make an appearance in said series

Jiro Horikoshi from Studio Ghibli's The Wind Rises - @henrymidfields - 5 November 2015

I would like to drop Kaneki and Decim in exchange for Jolyne Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Thanks!

May I have​
Godai Yuusaku- Maison Ikkoku
Griffith- Berserk
Nausicaä- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Shinji Ikari- NGE​
Please and thank you

Riko Sakurauchi-Love Live Sunshine!
Shiro Emiya-Fate/Stay Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back