• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Clash of Steel-types to be focus of first Japanese episode for 2010: Jibacoil, Metagr

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Clash of Steel-types to be focus of first Japanese episode for 2010: Jibacoil, Metagross to battle

The first Japanese episode for the year 2010 was recently revealed by Newtype. The episode entitled Explosion! Jibacoil VS Metagross!! is set to air Jan. 7, 2010 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Clash of Steel-types to be focus of first Japanese episode for 2010: Jibacoil, Me

Special New Year's episode for Deth, especially if Magnezone wins...

Wonder if they'll be wild or used by Trainers.

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
Re: Clash of Steel-types to be focus of first Japanese episode for 2010: Jibacoil, Me

Nice to see Metagross getting some more screen time. It deserves it.

Special New Year's episode for Deth, especially if Magnezone wins...
Thats exactly what I was thinking... lol