• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Clash of the Fire-starters!

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Out of all the Fire starters, which one do you think would win? I think Typhlosion.

Re: Enbouu vs Blaziken vs Infernape vs Charizard vs Typlosion

I think Blaziken rules over all, especially thanks to Speed Boost. Enbuoo was just terrible.

Blaziken was epic before. Now it has speed boost.

Gen 5 will be sweet.

I'm proud of good ol' Blaziken. He's really good now. My personal favorite is Typhlosion, on the other hand.

I pick Pokemon by design, not purely by stats and battling ability.

On that merit, I choose Blaziken.

Typhlosion's my all time favourite starter. However Blaziken just comes in a very close second. :D

I love them all, but in order:Typhlosion, Charizard, Enboou, Blaziken, Infernape.

Typhlo's from Generation 2, my favorite, and I always pick Cynda. Charizard's awesome and is one of the greatest Pokemon ever. Enboou, aka Ganonpork, happens to be awesome looking and evolves from widdle Pokabu. :3Blaziken has Speed Boost and Blaze Kick to own everything, and I hated everything about Sinnoh except for Turtwig. So little fire ape comes in last.

Blaziken for not being ugly.

Can you please explain to me how the hell Typhlosion is ugly :mad:? Inferape and Ebuoo, i can understand that. But nothing's wrong with Charizard and Typhlosion...

Typlosion and Charizard are awesome...i can't really decide, but Typlosion since Charizard has double type weakness to rock.

Blaziken. Everything about it is amazing. Amazing stats, amazing movepool, amazing design. Best design of the fire starters, no doubt.

It also gets extra points for being the original fire/fighting Pokemon. :p

Blaziken. I feel sorry for it since it lost its special touch, and I personally prefer it over the other fire starters.

Despite the fact that Typhlosion is my favourite, followed closely somewhat by Blaziken, I think that Blaziken's massive jumping ability + Charizard's ability to fly will lead them to victory in a battle.

But like I said, Typhlosion is my fave so I voted for him.

Blaziken's design is why I prefer it over the other Fire Starters... but I choose Mudkip when I play RSE... Typhlosion is still my choice Fire Starter in games...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom