• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Contest Clash of the male-only Trio!

Hitmons or Kami-trio?

• Hitmons (Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Kami-trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
is back for 2014
Reaction score
Throh and Sawk are considered as Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee of Unova, however Kami-trio can be a counterpart to Hitmons (as Hiitmontop is qualified as a trio master of Hitmons). Yep, both Kami-trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus) and Hitmons (Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop) are 100% male-only trio with NO female counterparts. Which one could you prefer? The fighting-type Hitmons or the flying-type Kami-trio?

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Kami trio by far.

I love Tornadus-T and Landorus-T designs, plus I am sucker for Flying-type Pokémon.

Let's dance
Reaction score
Though they may lose battle-wise due to typing, I'm going for the Hitmons.

Also, I like the Hitmons' designs a lot more than the Kami Trio's. I can't stand the looks of the latter, which become uglier when changed to Therian forme. Also, at least Tyrogue doesn't flee when he gets a chance! Yep, no contest here, at least for me.

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
Kami Trio. The theme is interesting, and it's one of my favorite legend trios, design-wise.

Reaction score
Although battle wise they are inferior due to the typing, I like the Hitmons, especially Hitmonchan.