• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Clash of the male-only Trio!

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
Throh and Sawk are considered as Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee of Unova, however Kami-trio can be a counterpart to Hitmons (as Hiitmontop is qualified as a trio master of Hitmons). Yep, both Kami-trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus) and Hitmons (Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop) are 100% male-only trio with NO female counterparts. Which one could you prefer? The fighting-type Hitmons or the flying-type Kami-trio?

Kami trio by far.

I love Tornadus-T and Landorus-T designs, plus I am sucker for Flying-type Pokémon.

Though they may lose battle-wise due to typing, I'm going for the Hitmons.

Also, I like the Hitmons' designs a lot more than the Kami Trio's. I can't stand the looks of the latter, which become uglier when changed to Therian forme. Also, at least Tyrogue doesn't flee when he gets a chance! Yep, no contest here, at least for me.

Kami Trio. The theme is interesting, and it's one of my favorite legend trios, design-wise.

Although battle wise they are inferior due to the typing, I like the Hitmons, especially Hitmonchan.

The Hitmons, no contest. The Forces of Nature are just hideous, even in their Therian Formes.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom