• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Clash of the Quacks! UVD V68: Scrooge vs Darkwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
And here we are with yet another version of everyone's favourite counting game: Up vs Down!
The competitors for this version are two of Disney's most popular waterfowl:... What? Donald? No no no. I'm talking the stars of two of the most classic shows of the Disney Afternoon.

He is the terror that flaps in the night
He is that houseboat that really seemed like a good investment at the time
He is...
Life-Lessons_Darkwing-Duck_Hats.jpg

And his opponent, the richest duck in the world, he made his fortune by being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties. Ladies and gentlemen:
Money-Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997716-350-259.jpg

The rules for this lovely game:
  • All standard BMGf/F&G rules apply
  • Once you have chosen a team to play for, you will not be able to change
  • The count will begin at 250
  • Darkwing's Dangerous can only count down with the goal of reaching 0
  • Scrooge's Riches can only count up with the goal of reaching 500
  • No ping-pongs, you must wait until at least two people have posted since your previous post to count again
  • Please mention me in your first post in the thread so that I may easily know to add you to the teams in the OP.
  • Have fun!
Darkwing's Dangerous:
@Great Glaceon
@Black Zetsu
@Lone_Garurumon
@Princess Luna
@APkMnTrainer

Scrooge's Riches

@The Mighty Shedinja
@Lord Fawful
@Pika_pika42
@Rainbow Cloud