• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Unvote: MegaPod
Vote: Contrainer

Caps beat me to it while I was typing, but I don’t love that last post by Contrainer. Juliorain has pretty much just posted a few joke votes late into the phase as well as their question, which I can forgive because it’s D1 and they’re a newer player. But that comment about being tempted to actually join a wagon that started as a joke vote strikes me as off, especially since it lacks a vote, making it look to me like a noncommittal attempt at testing the waters for a possible mislynch.

Confirming

[VOTE]: Contrainer for taking attention away from the game.
Unvote: MegaPod
Vote: Contrainer

Caps beat me to it while I was typing, but I don’t love that last post by Contrainer. Juliorain has pretty much just posted a few joke votes late into the phase as well as their question, which I can forgive because it’s D1 and they’re a newer player. But that comment about being tempted to actually join a wagon that started as a joke vote strikes me as off, especially since it lacks a vote, making it look to me like a noncommittal attempt at testing the waters for a possible mislynch.

That was still standard RVS

who wants to get lynched? x)

red-circle-with-slash-png-5.gif

Vote: DekuNut

A true fan would know the correct title for the Dreamcast Era
Technically, Sonic is split into just Modern and Classic, as established by Sonic Forces. Modern Sonic was the Sonic who went through the events of Sonic Adventure, not Classic Sonic; it is therefore a modern game. That said, I do realize that the actual era cmmonly referred to as "Modern Sonic" began at Sonic 06 Sonic Unleashed.

Funnily enough, when you're drunk you don't think straight.

Oh boy, I take it the Sword/Shield Pokedex news isn't going over well here, huh lol.

I was planning to come in here like
Z7HeRxU.png
and try to move things out of the joke-voting phase, but I'm also kinda struggling to note anything that odd right now when a large amount of the players who have posted so far are on the Masuda wagon lol and at that point it's hard to pick out anyone in particular.

I do think that MegaPod's self-vote might be worth noting since I personally am not a fan of those and I have it etched in my mind forever how some mafiosi years ago in particular liked to do that to start the game, but I feel like he's done that before as town? So I really don't know yet.

Max's vote on a new player could be seen as prodding at someone new to see if they react poorly to a vote and maybe make for an easy mislynch, but I realize it is probably just a joke and I'm trying too hard to find something to move things forward here lmao. early D1 is my worst enemy

To be fair, Sonic Mega Collection and Sonic Gems Collection released on Gamecube and had a ton of the classic games on them, so the Gamecube was a decent gateway to classic Sonic. And even Sonic Adventure DX had some GameGear games unlockable.
I didn't say anything against the Gamecube; I spoke out against Adventure being called a classic Sonic game. I was actually introduced to classic Sonic that very way, and still have Mega Collection, so I do very much support the Gamecube as a Classic Sonic System.

And, in Contrainer's defense, admittedly... I am always scum.
Just not this game.

tbh I don't see much wrong about Contrainer's post. He didn't actually vote, and only made a snide comment. Imo it didn't sound super serious, and he wasn't really distracting from the game at hand, as Caps claimed.

tbh I don't see much wrong about Contrainer's post. He didn't actually vote, and only made a snide comment. Imo it didn't sound super serious, and he wasn't really distracting from the game at hand, as Caps claimed.
Unless I'm misunderstanding this part (I apologize if so), Contrainer did actually vote, seen here, along with the other Masuda-related posts:
Let's be real, we all know who's scum.
Vote: Masuda
Oh, absolutely!
You know, that's fair. All in favour of a Masuda wagon?
Right here!
Unvote: juliorain
Honestly though, looking back at it I kind of find the votes that played along with it worse since both the Max and LG votes took the place of actual (albeit probably joke) votes on actual players. Contrainer's was at least his first vote and not supplanting something else that could actually affect the game.

Unless I'm misunderstanding this part (I apologize if so), Contrainer did actually vote, seen here, along with the other Masuda-related posts:

Honestly though, looking back at it I kind of find the votes that played along with it worse since both the Max and LG votes took the place of actual (albeit probably joke) votes on actual players. Contrainer's was at least his first vote and not supplanting something else that could actually affect the game.

They were talking about this

I'm half-tempted to vote him as well because he's always scum

They were talking about this
Ah, I see what you're saying now. That seems to be the case with MegaPod's vote, though I interpreted TheCapsFan's (and juliorain's before that, though that one might have been a little more light-hearted?) comment about Contrainer distracting from the game being aimed at the Masuda jokes, which did distract from the game since the last thing we needed was the joke votes to intensify.

Unvote: ME
Vote: Kyriaki

May seem a little harsh but I have few solid reads and I know what happened last time Kyriaki claimed Miller

It's hard for me to town read anyone right now since most of the votes were jokes.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

He was one of the players who joined the Masuda bandwagon which looked suspicious.

I'll be honest that I don't really see the big deal about Contrainer's comment about Deku. Read as a pretty obvious joke to me. This, however, does raise concerns.
Unvote: ME
Vote: Kyriaki

May seem a little harsh but I have few solid reads and I know what happened last time Kyriaki claimed Miller
Like, you're not even gonna wait for a counterclaim? And "letting him prove himself" rings pretty hollow, too. Since there's no way to prove that someone's a Miller without killing them or Rolecopping (a very rare role for Town) them.

I would like to prove myself that I'm the true Miller, but I don't know how to do it.
Die?

No, seriously. The only way to actually prove it is either with a rolecop (Usually mafia, but can be town) or being lynched or night killed. Any cop checks will always turn up scum on a miller, so you could be scum claiming to be miller.

And the lack of counterclaim doesn't mean much... There was a game recently (Hosted by the guy above me :p) that didn't even have a miller.

Back
Top Bottom