• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Hang on... THAT'S IT! Switzerland, neutral, she's an Indep!

(y)
:unsure:

e19d1a7e90ee0ed0947e3f08e3790d6b.jpg

tomb-512.png
Robotnik.png

In that case, I officially have doubts about either Eresh or Ex. A Bulletproof in a game that already has 2 protection roles is kinda insane. If Ex's Mason buddy can come out and clear them then I'm willing to believe him, but Eresh is too much.

Vote: Ereshkigal

So at this stage I'm going to role claim.
I'm a cop.
Lone & ExLight are both Town.
Now I'm hoping the doc will protect me.

Well, fuck me then.
And don't worry, they have to kill Megapod first, and they gotta WIFOM with me if I'm gonna protect him again or not.

ExLight - Jailer
Kyriaki - Miller
MegaPod - Doctor
ZinnLav - Cop

Lone_Garurumon - ? Could Godfather
juliorain - ?
AussieEevee - Mailman?
Ereshkigal - Bulletproof Survivor?

Officer Snake - ?
Jinjo - ?

@Officer Snake, @Jinjo
No need to claim or anything, but can you two tell us at least who you used your roles on during the last two nights?
A readlist or comments on the last two mislynches would be nice too.

Unvote

Is this last bit supposed to mean something relevant or is that you just throwing sass at mafia? lol

Like, did you use your bulletproof tonight?
:bulbaWave: if yes, :wynaut: if no, pls

In that case, I officially have doubts about either Eresh or Ex.
Zinn's check on me means nothing? :lapras:

Bulletproof is generally passive, no? Active until shot at?
I meant, like, you usually get a message when it gets used, right?

If the only death yesterday was caused because of a Vigi shot then Eresh could've taken the mafia one.
I assumed it was because I protected Mega, but if she's a bulletproof I wanna know which one happened yesterday.

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

Trying to lynch a third party claim is really scummy behavior because it looks like mafia wants to get the indep out of the way. Normally, indeps can ally with either town or mafia if they are survivor, but with the way Eresh has post restrictions, it would be difficult for mafia to make subtle negotiations or appeals to get Eresh to join their side. Probably best for mafia to lynch Eresh in case Eresh has an extra ability that can't be expressed through pictures.

Also:
15 players
2 Indep (assuming Eresh is telling the truth)

13 players that are either town or mafia
so mafia would be 3 against 10 townies because 4 mafia against 9 townies makes maf way too OP

Even if Eresh is mafia, that would still make 3 mafia against 11 townies.
And again, 4 mafia against 10 townies doesn't make sense.

4 townies are dead of now, so we have 6 townies left. Against 3 mafia. And one indep. (If Eresh is telling the truth)

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

Trying to lynch a third party claim is really scummy behavior because it looks like mafia wants to get the indep out of the way. Normally, indeps can ally with either town or mafia if they are survivor, but with the way Eresh has post restrictions, it would be difficult for mafia to make subtle negotiations or appeals to get Eresh to join their side. Probably best for mafia to lynch Eresh in case Eresh has an extra ability that can't be expressed through pictures.
That's how I've seen most people play, they don't like independents. Also you're really banking on Lone being Godfather then.

I'll be honestly surprised if Eresh actually has a post restriction, wouldn't be the first time she's pretended to have one.
If she is an independent, I'd rather use my cop check on someone who hasn't made claims and looks scummy.

Can you give a better explanation than this? We're out of the joke phase now.
Ok now that comment sounds rude af. At least I'm trying to vote for someone. Though looking back it might be better to vote for Kyriaki since they're really banking on Lone being Godfather and didn't even mention my cop check in their vote.

Unvote
Vote: Kyriaki

Back
Top Bottom