• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I'm really torn apart Jinjo, AE, and Officer for today's lynch.
...aaand none of them received anyone's vote...
...sigh

Le's see, Jinjo and Officer respectively voted and tried to get some suspicion on Lone. Although I'm also considering the possibility of him being the Godfather (if we even have one), it would make it even weirder for them to throw suspicion over him without anything concrete to grant a lynch (unless the purpose was to make the cop check him? Then it would've worked?). So for now I'm going to consider him town under the grounds that one of them (Jinjo or Officer) is scum and were trying to lead a mislynch.

I feel like Jinjo collaborated with little to nothing in-thread and so did Officer Snake.
The only thing Officer Snake did in the game so far was to defend Deku right before a town flip, and then try to shift the attention to the wagon that, as it seems, was fully made of Towns.
Both didn't make a relevant use of their voting and haven't collaborated with active scum hunting.

and we still have the Mailman role to figure out.
If we assume it is bogus and there's no Mailman, then Kyriaki lied about his miller claim and is actually a scum that knows there's no Godfather. But that wouldn't really make sense. If Ky was scum, how would they know about Zinn copping Lone? And why would they tell us?

So, assuming it is real, by elimination process I'm supposing the following:
Lone seemed surprised by the report, so I don't really think he's the one.
That leaves Jinjo, AE, Officer, Eresh and juliorain. Jinjo seemed to suspect Lone during the first day (it was a really shaky logic tbh), and Aussie didn't vote at all in both phases. SO, I'm guessing one of them is the Mailman that investigated Lone during the first night.
Since she was the one that kinda presented the possibility I'm tending to town read her a little more.

So yea, I'm kinda of in a dilemma here.
Jinjo kinda oscillates from townie to scummy to me in two different moments.
Officer and Aussie just seem generically scummy to me.
If we have 3 mafia, one of these are probably town. So yea.

FoS: Jinjo, Aussie
VOTE: Officer Snake

My Masonhood partner is juliorain. I'm going to tell now since he seems to be quite inactive, I wouldn't want Zinn to waste a cop check on him.
He is a N-shot Vigilante. He might confirm it to you when he gets online (if he gets online). Either one of us dying will prove each other's alignment.
He may or may not have some other tricks up his sleeve but I really don't feel like telling it right now, hehe.

Unvote: Lone_Garurumon

Summarizing:

As ExLight also mentioned, I outed the message and I claimed Miller. I'm town.
MegaPod claimed doctor.
Ereshkigal claimed independent survivor with also a post restriction. However, Eresh could still be mafia who's faking post restrictions.
ZinnLav claimed cop with two town checks. Godfather unconfirmed.
juliorain and ExLight are masons with individual abilities. While there is a possibility that both are mafia who agreed on claiming as masons, this is highly risky as one person's death would immediately confirm the other's alignment.
Lone_Garurumon turned up town from a cop check but that does not mean Lone is town. Also wanted to lynch the third party claim.

Dead roles
TheCapsFan: Friendly Neighbor
Max1996: Vig Survivor
Contrainer: Tracker
FinalArcadia: Nexus
DekuNut: Ascetic

Okay, I made up my mind.

Vote: Ereshkigal

I voted Lone because Lone was trying to lynch a third party claim, which is generally suspicious behavior (unless the third party claim is jester).

But after going through all the known role claims and the dead roles, I do have to accept that it would indeed put mafia at a disadvantage to have so many protection roles.

In that case, I officially have doubts about either Eresh or Ex. A Bulletproof in a game that already has 2 protection roles is kinda insane. If Ex's Mason buddy can come out and clear them then I'm willing to believe him, but Eresh is too much.
But after going through all the known role claims and the dead roles, I do have to accept that it would indeed put mafia at a disadvantage to have so many protection roles.

My Jailer is also N-shot.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but it might be important to this decision.

I voted Lone because Lone was trying to lynch a third party claim, which is generally suspicious behavior (unless the third party claim is jester).

I'm sorry guys! I have been busy lately and my last activity was on N2. I should have just subbed out and I'll might as well claim. I'm the Universal Backup. I inherited Contrainer's role on N1 and I became a Tracker and on N2 I tracked Zinn and he visited ExLight.

From what I read she claimed independent Survivor but Max was a Survivor and it looks like scum are trying to take advantage on my lynch for my absence and this is how scum mislynch town.

looks like scum are trying to take advantage on my lynch for my absence and this is how scum mislynch town.

Day 1 Votes Totals:
Max1996 - 1 (Officer Snake)
ZinnLav - 1 (DekuNut)
DekuNut - 1 (juliorain)
Contrainer - 3 (TheCapsFan, MegaPod, ExLight)
Kyriaki - 1 (Contrainer)
Lone_Garurumon - 2 (Jinjo, FinalArcadia)
Ereshkigal - 1 (Kyriaki)

Contrainer was lynched, he was...

Day 2 Vote Totals:
ZinnLav - 1 (ExLight)
DekuNut - 3 (FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon, ZinnLav)

DekuNut was lynched, he was...

Ok now that comment sounds rude af. At least I'm trying to vote for someone. Though looking back it might be better to vote for Kyriaki since they're really banking on Lone being Godfather and didn't even mention my cop check in their vote.

Unvote
Vote: Kyriaki
Asking you for an explanation for your vote isn’t rude. If it wasn’t for your cop claim, i would have voted you for that.

Do you have anyone you want to lynch?
Torn between Lone and you, to be honest. I’m still thinking about that message you said you had, and i think a flip would reveal so much about that.

Lone has a cop check on him, so i want to know everything about your role.

I'm fucking confused now.
Jinjo claimed to be a Tracker and Aussie is trying to lynch Kyriaki over the message.
Which kinda leaves Officer Snake with it.

I’m still thinking about that message you said you had, and i think a flip would reveal so much about that.

We can't afford any more experimental misslynches tho. This decision of yours in such crucial moment comes as incredible scummy to me.

Unvote
VOTE: AussieEevee

I'm sorry guys! I have been busy lately and my last activity was on N2. I should have just subbed out and I'll might as well claim. I'm the Universal Backup. I inherited Contrainer's role on N1 and I became a Tracker and on N2 I tracked Zinn and he visited ExLight.

That's quite the convenient claim. Doesn't really add much useful info to what we have tho.
So you couldn't use the Tracker role during N1? Shouldn't you gain his role right away during the transition D1-N1?

Torn between Lone and you, to be honest. I’m still thinking about that message you said you had, and i think a flip would reveal so much about that.

Lone has a cop check on him, so i want to know everything about your role.

I already claimed Miller, and that I received the message.

Also, what is your role? The doc and cop already claimed, so why not share info?

I already claimed Miller, and that I received the message.
The way you made the claim was a little weird, and the whole message thing doesn't make a lot of sense... That's why I want to know if your role is involved.

Also, what is your role? The doc and cop already claimed, so why not share info?
Alright, I'm a JOAT. N1 I checked Max, but didn't feel the need to talk about my results because of his flip. Last night I protected Eresh (Because while they are insane, I feel like they aren't scum).

Back
Top Bottom