• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Vote: Ereshkigal

I tracked Eresh and she visited Megapod. I'm the Universal Backup!

Vote: Jinjo

I'm pretty sure it's Lone & Jinjo.
I was roleblocked last night. I tried visiting Jinjo.
Combind with the "attacked" result Kyriaki got when I visited Lone on the first night rather than a simple "visit" it would make sense he's Godfather.
Though I'd rather get rid of the roleblocker first.
Unvote: Lone_Garurumon
Vote: Jinjo

You're going to mislynch me and I have info.

I suppose it'd be better to play it safe then, we've known about Kyriaki having watcher since Day 2 when they saw me visit Lone.

Unvote
Vote: Lone_Garurumon

tenor.gif

Alright, Miller+Watcher here. Lone Garurumon visited ExLight last night. No one else visited ExLight.

Day 3 Vote Totals:
Ereshkigal - 2 (Lone_Garurumon, Jinjo)

Kyriaki - 2 (AussieEevee, Officer Snake)
AussieEevee - 4 (ExLight, ZinnLav, Ereshkigal, Kyriaki)

AussieEevee was lynched, he was...

Attachments

• 1561164156280.png
    1561164156280.png
    247 KB · Views: 47
@Ereshkigal I tracked you and you visited Megapod and he is dead. Stop this nonsense right now and I bet you killed Megapod.

Oh I'm well aware, but in the small chance we're wrong, lynching the person we know definitely killed Ex is way safer.
Especially since you can't roleblock both the cop and the watcher, I check Jinjo and Kyriaki watches me. Regardless we get our answer 100%

@Ereshkigal I tracked you and you visited Megapod and he is dead. Stop this nonsense right now and I bet you killed Megapod.

tenor.gif

Oh I'm well aware, but in the small chance we're wrong, lynching the person we know definitely killed Ex is way safer.
Especially since you can't roleblock both the cop and the watcher, I check Jinjo and Kyriaki watches me. Regardless we get our answer 100%

(y)

Unvote

Night 4 - Cold Steel! (Studiopolis Zone)

Day 4 Vote Totals:
Lone_Garurumon - 4 (ZinnLav, Kyriaki, Ereshkigal, Officer Snake)
Ereshkigal - 1 (Jinjo)

Lone_Garurumon was lynched, he was...
Dear Lone_Garurumon

TELCDrk.png

You are Metal Sonic, a fast and powerful doppelganger robot who resembles Sonic the Hedgehog. First appearing in Sonic CD on the Mega CD/Sega CD in 1993, you were created by Doctor Eggman to be a match for and defeat his arch nemesis Sonic the Hedgehog. Powered by a jet engine embedded in your chest you are capable even of surpassing Sonic’s speed, you are also able to generate powerful energy blasts in order to attack your targets.

As you somewhat resemble Sonic, you are the Godfather. Any Cop checks on you will appear as you being Town aligned. Also given your ability to blast enemies with energy attacks you are also the Roleblocker. Each night during the game you may submit the action Roleblock: <player> in order to fire an energy blast at that player and prevent them from using their role.

In short, you are Metal Sonic, Godfather, Roleblocker, you are aligned with Eggman’s Badniks and win when the opposition are eliminated or you equal them in number.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched, he was Metal Sonic, Mafia Godfather, Roleblocker and was allied with Eggmans's Badniks!

Flavour to follow soon!

The Phantom Ruby bursts into life, illuminating everything in a blinding light as reality dissolves away and reforms into a new setting of a brightly lit Television Studio, "Lights, Camera, Action"!

It is now Night 4, phase ends on Monday 24th June at 7:00pm BST!

Please submit your night actions!

Back
Top Bottom