• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Why Max tho? hmm
Henry-Cavill-Clark-Kent-Glasses-Disguise.jpg

GalleryChar_1900x900_MOS_52e05e3fe24a61.04593858.jpg

Just as a heads up, pulling this kinda shit tends to be Eresh's MO, regardless of alignment. Though it would be nice if she could be helpfully wacky, rther than just pointlessly wacky.

For some reason, I got a message that you had a fight with Lone Garurumon :/
I have no idea what that's about. Certainly nothing to do with my role.

Vote: MegaPod
Back when you made your vote your logic was pretty stretchy, and Contrainer turned out as town.
One of the best I can do given how little there is to go on. God why did they choose Caps? There's nothing to take from that!
...That's exactly why they chose Caps, isn't it?

I'm willing to bet that eresh is under some posting restriction, I feel as though she may be leaving us clues such as a possible disguise (superman pictures), and a role or action to do with that.

I'll say based on D1, that Kyriaki sticks out, but their role result claim makes me feel he may be genuine, and plus he does have a weird play style that has gotten him lynched before (death note mafia). I'll say the con trainer lynch was odd, and I thought caps was the most suspicious from the wagon, now looking at it I'll say it's probably MP however I want to see how them defend themselves first.

You must be some type of tracker then because I can certainly say I didn't attack him.

Wasn't Contrainer already a tracker?
btw, are you confirming that you targeted Lone last night?

If it wasn't a kill I can kinda interpret it as being a Roleblock of some kind
@Lone_Garurumon, would you be able to tell if that happened?

For now I'll leave my vote resting here
Vote: ZinnLav

And anybody, will someone counterclaim Ky's miller claim from D1?

And anybody, will someone counterclaim Ky's miller claim from D1?
Why are you looking for a counterclaim? Do you know something we need to?

I have no idea what that's about. Certainly nothing to do with my role.
Is there anything about your role you can share that might help?

@Ereshkigal, have you gone insane or are you under a post restriction?

Why are you looking for a counterclaim?

Because either Ky received a role report that was redirected for some reason or they lied about being miller.
If they lied about being miller it's weird that no one counter claimed miller day one, since it could've given us some other leads.

Because either Ky received a role report that was redirected for some reason or they lied about being miller.
Hmm... There is a chance that Ky is both miller and a second role. It's happened before.

If they lied about being miller it's weird that no one counter claimed miller day one, since it could've given us some other leads.
Assuming they are lying, it is possible there is no miller in the game, and scum:Ky could be claiming miller to use TWR's auto-trust of miller claims against us.

Of course, that's a big assumption too.

Grr, I still wasn't able to confirm what I wanted. Where are you...?

Well, this pretty much should prove she ain't under some restriction. Such thing prolly wouldn't allow text in the images.

...I can't wait you see your reads list with 30 massive images. :lapras:

I feel as though she may be leaving us clues such as a possible disguise (superman pictures), and a role or action to do with that.
Or she's saying that Max was killed because Mafia thought he had a power role because he was acting too towny.
is that it? can you react with :bulbaWave: if that's it?

Hmm... There is a chance that Ky is both miller and a second role. It's happened before.
Hmm, maybe. How usual is this tho?

Well, this pretty much should prove she ain't under some restriction. Such thing prolly wouldn't allow text in the images.

tenor.gif

...I can't wait you see your reads list with 30 massive images. :lapras:

:LOL:

Or she's saying that Max was killed because Mafia thought he had a power role because he was acting too towny.
is that it? can you react with :bulbaWave: if that's it?

:bulbaWave:

@Rainbow Cloud
Are we allowed to do character speculation, like thinking that Player A might be [character] because of a claim, so long as they don't confirm or deny it? Or is that not allowed? Figured I should check before I run my mouth with a guess about Ereshkigal lol and it sort of relates to something else.
For now I'll leave my vote resting here
Vote: ZinnLav
Is this because of Kyriaki's results or whatever they are, or is this for general behavior this game? Or both, I guess?
One of the best I can do given how little there is to go on. God why did they choose Caps? There's nothing to take from that!
...That's exactly why they chose Caps, isn't it?
The weird thing about that kill is that TheCapsFan could've been a decent mislynch for scum to try to push (or even town suggesting it) given that he only posted once and it was just that vote on Contrainer. I kind of wonder if the kill was just to get him out of the way since Caps can be dangerous to scum once he gets going and it doubled as leaving us little to work with.
I don't know how else I should interpret that message though :/
Is there a chance that it relates to the characters that those two are, like a flavor cop-type of thing?
Ky's way of making the claim does stand out to me as weird though.
Like weird in a scummy way, or something different?

You don't find "I'm the miller, any counterclaims?" to be weird?
The asking for counterclaims is a little strange over just claiming alone, but if Kyriaki was faking the claim, I just don't get why they'd ask for counterclaims when it's not like mafia would've had time to rolecop and check around for a miller. I just assumed it was to get the inevitable "does any CC that" out of the way though I could be wrong.

Is there a chance that it relates to the characters that those two are, like a flavor cop-type of thing?
There isn't much to draw flavor-wise, though with the way the message was written it seems that ZinnLav and Lone_Garurumon didn't get along very well last night. So maybe the actual characters are not as friendly to each other?

The weird thing about that kill is that TheCapsFan could've been a decent mislynch for scum to try to push (or even town suggesting it) given that he only posted once and it was just that vote on Contrainer. I kind of wonder if the kill was just to get him out of the way since Caps can be dangerous to scum once he gets going and it doubled as leaving us little to work with.
Just a reminder that the other one killed was Max.
So, assuming he was the one killed by mafia, which seems to be the best choice for them of the two, it's pretty clear that Caps was killed by someone else.

Is this because of Kyriaki's results or whatever they are, or is this for general behavior this game? Or both, I guess?
I feel like we have too little for me to look into behavior yet. So, yea, I'm trying to milk some rocks with what we have here.
Did the day/night results change the way you see any of the players so far?

There isn't much to draw flavor-wise, though with the way the message was written it seems that ZinnLav and Lone_Garurumon didn't get along very well last night. So maybe the actual characters are not as friendly to each other?
This is so weird :lapras:
Are you keeping your miller claim?
Did you use any kind of role?
Do you think this message would appear if you were roleblocked?

Back
Top Bottom