• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Reaction score
Doctor Eggman has once again acquired the dreaded Phantom Ruby and is using it's reality bending powers to conquer the world and it's up to Sonic and his friends to save the day. Prepare for a chaos collision of past, present and future as the worlds of the various classic era Sonic games merge and get ready for a carnival night of fun as you save the planet or conquer time.

Hello and welcome to Classic Sonic Mafia, a game where the various classic sonic heroes and villains battle there way through zones in order to save the world or conquer it. This game is Role Madness and outside contact is not allowed.

I will be both your host and MOD for this game.

Updates will be posted at 7PM BST.

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and War Room Rules apply.
(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24
hours. Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.
(3)This is No Outside Contact game, only exceptions being chats provided by the hosts.
(4)Roleclaiming and Alignment claiming is allowed however any other types of claims are not allowed.
(5)Do not quote, screenshot or attempt to fake information provided by the hosts such as Role
PM’s. This includes the exact working of win conditions.
(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or
modkilled.
(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to
whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.
(8)MYLO and LYLO phases will be announced at the start of the day phase
(9)When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, a player with a majority of votes will be lynched, a no lynch will result in the event of a tie.
(10)After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may
not post anything that contains game relevant information.
(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the
thread and mention the hosts.
(12) To check you have read the rules please state your favourite classic sonic game when signing up
in the thread.

Players:
  1. @Max1996 - Killed Night 1 - Fang the Sniper, Independant Survivor, 1x Vigilante, Self Aligned!
  2. @DekuNut - Lynched Day 2 - Mighty the Armadillo, Town Ascetic, Sonic's Friends!
  3. @MegaPod - Killed Night 3 - Amy Rose, Town Doctor, Sonic's Friends!
  4. @Contrainer - Lynched Day 1 - Espio the Chameleon, Town Tracker, Sonic's Friends!
  5. @FinalArcadia - Killed Night 2 - Flicky, Town Nexus, Sonic's Friends!
  6. @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day 4 - Metal Sonic, Mafia Godfather, Roleblocker, Eggman's Badniks!
  7. @TheCapsFan - Killed Night 1 - Ray the Flying Squirrel, Town Friendly Neighbour, Sonic's Friends!
  8. @Ereshkigal - Won in Endgame - Tails Doll, Independant 1x Bulletproof, Ninja, Odd Night Serial Killer, Self Aligned!
  9. @juliorain -> @Contrainer - Lynched Day 5 - Sonic the Hedgehog, Town Mason, 1x Spin Dash, 1x Super Peel Out, Sonic's Friends!
  10. @Jinjo - Won in Endgame - Doctor Eggman, Mafia Rolecop, 1x Silencer, 1x Rolestopper, Eggman's Badniks!
  11. @Kyriaki - Killed Night 4 - Knuckles the Echidna, Town Miller, Watcher, Sonic's Friends!
  12. @Officer Snake - Lost in Endgame - Charmy Bee, Town Vengeful, Sonic's Friends!
  13. @ZinnLav - Lost in Endgame - Vector the Crocodile, Town Cop, Sonic's Friends!
  14. @ExLight - Killed Night 3 - Miles "Tails" Prower, Town Mason, 1x Air Lift, Sonic's Friends!
  15. @AussieEevee - Lynched Day 3 - Heavy King, Mafia 1x Strongman, 1x Ninja, 1x Wildcard, 1x Driver, Eggman's Badniks!
Subs:

Last edited:
Ok so I'mma gonna have to nope the fuck outta here for now.

I may or may not get back in once I'm out of the Champs game, but while that's still running I am absolutely not trying to play another one.
No worries, was planning to ask you if you still wanted to reserve the spot after posting the thread, best of luck with the championship :)

I suppose I'll join, I don't know if it counts as classic or Sonic but I liked Sonic & Sega All-Star racers, there was also a game on the DS that introduced Blaze the Cat that was alright, but I didn't get far. Sonic games are hard :/

I wanted to clarify we can't claim alignment? Only Role claims if I read the rules right?

Back
Top Bottom