• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

startrek-picard-facepalm-700x341.jpg

are you trying to win a game without saying a single word? :ROFLMAO:

RIP the only good member of the post-Sonic Heroes Chaotix ...actually Charmy is okay too, I just really don't like Vector

Some quick thoughts after the flip:

juliorain I'm gutreading as town right now because I don't think new scum would place a vote on DekuNut like that and seemingly justify it with something flimsy just related to Sonic and what is considered classic or not. I'd expect more caution if mafia. Unless that was a joke? But it replaced his previous vote on Contrainer, which was reasonable about distracting the game with the Masuda vote, so I feel like it was a serious vote. Anyway, my point is that I tentatively read juliorain as town.

I'm kind of wondering if no mafia was on the Contrainer wagon? TheCapsFan's vote made sense in the same way that juliorain's did, and MegaPod's expanded on the reasons for voting Contrainer (MP gave the most reasons here). MP's was technically the deciding vote since it was #3, but it doesn't feel bandwagon-y like scum trying to score an easy lynch. My only issue with Caps and MP is that they pretty much disappeared after placing their votes.

Miller!Kyriaki isn't really suspicious to me as of now since there's a character that immediately came to my mind that could fit as miller, so I'm sorta setting that issue aside for now. If we're allowed to character speculate, I'd say it, I'm just too lazy to ask right now lol and it's probably obvious which character anyway.

Lone_Garurumon's responses to votes make me think I may have been grasping at straws since they're pretty reasonable in explaining his vote, and I generally agree with his other thoughts at the time that weren't about my vote on him.

ZinnLav posted several times, but it always seemed to be responding to jokes or stuff like that, like in response to Exlight asking who wanted to be lynched, on if lynching DekuNut because he's always scum is good, etc. @ZinnLav just to check, was the vote on DekuNut that was still there at day's end a serious one or a joke?

Sorry if this post is incoherent; I've got family over and I'm stressed lmao

ZinnLav posted several times, but it always seemed to be responding to jokes or stuff like that, like in response to Exlight asking who wanted to be lynched, on if lynching DekuNut because he's always scum is good, etc. @ZinnLav just to check, was the vote on DekuNut that was still there at day's end a serious one or a joke?
Are you offering?

Unvote
Day 1 Votes Totals:
Max1996 - 1 (Officer Snake)
ZinnLav - 1 (DekuNut)
DekuNut - 1 (juliorain)
Contrainer - 3 (TheCapsFan, MegaPod, ExLight)
Kyriaki - 1 (Contrainer)
Lone_Garurumon - 2 (Jinjo, FinalArcadia)
Ereshkigal - 1 (Kyriaki)
@Rainbow Cloud Can you confirm whether the final vote count is accurate?

Wait I'm tired and must be misreading posts? :confused:

I didn't have a vote on Deku at the end?
Oops, my bad. I was going by the final vote count at the phase update, but I see your unvote now checking that post you quoted of yours so nevermind about that question.

I'm gonna agree with Jinjo here, the votes that kept the Masuda joke going are worse to me than anything else. I dunno, I get the votes on Contrainer, but his reactions to being the majority wagon have felt very calm like he's not really that concerned with the issue, and I'd think scum would be a little more worried D1 getting lynched already.

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon
I'm not exactly sure what you have against the Masuda wagon. It was, rather obviously a joke, you said so yourself. And it wasn't even a joke wagon on an actual player, so it's not like Max or I were jumping on any kind of wagon that could get a mislynch going.

I do agree with you on Contrainer, though. He's way too calm, especially given how slow D1's been meaning it could be rough to get votes off him if he needed to.

While it is a good idea to have fun on D1 via participating with a joke wagon, I think I started the joke wagon suspicion. Joke wagons are easy to do on D1 as a safe way to participate without drawing suspicion. Starting the joke vote got me off guard, so I think I should have paid more attention to those who follow them rather those who have started them. That being said, the result was a mislynch. I may be a little sus of you now... lol

Day 2 - Double or Nothing! (Angel Island Zone)

Max1996 was killed, he was...
Dear Max1996

yIq6xzk.png

You are Fang the Sniper also know and Nack the Weasel, a treasure hunter and thief with aspirations of getting your hands on the Chaos Emeralds in order to sell them for a high price. First appearing in the 8-bit game Sonic Triple Trouble on the Sega Game Gear, you are a mercenary out only for your own financial gain, your ride around your Aerobike and your primary weapon of choice is your trusty Popgun.

Your Popgun may look comical but it’s still more than capable of taking out an opponent, though be wise about using it as you only have the one shot. Due to being a Popgun toting rogue who only cares about himself, you are the Survivor, 1x Vigilante. Once per game during the night you may submit the action Vig Kill: <player> in order to attempt to kill the targeted player.

In short, you are Fang the Sniper, Survivor, 1x Vigilante, you are aligned with Yourself and win by surviving till the endgame.

Max1996 was killed, he was Fang the Sniper, Independent Survivor, 1x Vigilante and was allied with himself!

TheCapsFan was killed, he was...
Dear TheCapsFan

VXPkUI3.png

You are Ray the Flying Squirrel, one of Sonic’s lesser known friends from the past who made a recent reappearance in Sonic Mania. First introduced in the Arcade spin-off game SegaSonic the Hedgehog in 1993, you are an excitable and friendly albeit somewhat scatterbrained Flying Squirrel who is able to glide on the wind using the skin flaps under your arms.

Given your friendly and eager nature you are the Friendly Neighbour. Each night during the game you may submit the action Befriend: <player>, this will result in the targeted player being sent a message informing them that you are town aligned, you do not get to find out their alignment however.

In short, you are Ray the Flying Squirrel, Friendly Neighbour, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

TheCapsFan was killed, he was Ray the Flying Squirrel, Town Friendly Neighbour and was allied with Sonic's Friends!

Looking around at the neon lit metropolis he now found himself in Ray jumped around in excitement. Making his way up to a high vantage point Ray leapt off and began to glide around above his new surroundings to see if he could spot any of his friends. As he soared above the illuminated landscape below he notice a particularly bright flash as a bolt of electricity struck him out of nowhere causing him to fall out of the air. Curling up into a ball Ray fell into a large slot machine which activated once he was inside, the reels spun before stopping on three images of Dr Eggman, a load of sharp metal spiked objects appeared out of nowhere and flew into Ray, stripping him of all his protective rings. “Help” Ray screamed before being answered by a Weasel sporting a pop gun who was sitting atop the machine, “Why, what’s it worth to me” he replied. The reels spun again, this time stopping on three rings prizing Ray with some rings. “Well doesn’t look like you need my help kid” remarked Fang as he sat watching the events unfold. As he laughed coldly he had not noticed a shadowy figure who had snuck up behind him, surprising him the shadow figure showed Fang into the machine too, the reels spun again once again stopping on three Eggmans, the spiked objects appeared again stripping the two of their rings. The machine suddenly disengaged and the two fell out of the bottom of the machine and came to an abrupt end upon land on a bed of spikes that had just been laid out by a team of Crawls.

The Phantom Ruby bursts into life, illuminating everything in a blinding light as reality dissolves away and reforms into a new setting of a Tropical Jungle on a Remote Island!

It is now Day 2, phase ends on Monday 17th June at 7:00pm BST!

You may now begin voting!

Also, flavour text has now been added for Night 1.

Last edited:
I wonder if Max would really use his shot this early. Maybe a Serial Killer?
I have a theory, but I need to confirm something first.
That's true, there could be a serial killer or a town aligned vigilante too. But we shouldn't discount the possibility that Max used his shot either.

I wonder if Max would really use his shot this early. Maybe a Serial Killer?
I have a theory, but I need to confirm something first.

It says Max is a Survivor and I have never seen a Survivor and SK in a same setup and if there is an SK, then this game would be really hard for a Survivor to survive in this game because the Survivor would have to avoid being killed by mafia and SK.

It says Max is a Survivor and I have never seen a Survivor and SK in a same setup and if there is an SK, then this game would be really hard for a Survivor to survive in this game because the Survivor would have to avoid being killed by mafia and SK.

Hmm, that's a fair point, but I'm still not ruling out the possibility.
As I'm interpreting, it kinda comes down to if we have 3 or 4 mafiosos.

If we have 3 mafiosos we'd have quite a bunch of extra towns/players to sponge some deaths, so I wouldn't be surprised if we had more killing roles like a Vigilante or a Serial Killer.
but if we have 4 mafiosos, yea, I agree with your point that a SK would make Survivor an extremely unfavorable role.

Why Max tho? hmm

Back
Top Bottom