• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

@Ereshkigal You are obvious scum! You should have killed me last night since I saw you visit Megapod on N3 but I'm guessing you kept me alive was so that you could frame me.
:lapras:

Vote: Jinjo

I was unsuccessful again, which means Jinjo is either Asectic or there's a second roleblocker in play.
Of course if it's not Jinjo it has to be Eresh.

Vote: Jinjo

I was unsuccessful again, which means Jinjo is either Asectic or there's a second roleblocker in play.
Of course if it's not Jinjo it has to be Eresh.

How am I mafia when I tried to get LG lynched on day 1? I'm the Universal Backup! I tracked Eresh on N3 and she visited Megapod who died, I tracked Eresh again last night and she visited Kyriaki who died. With my mislynch, it looks like town will lose this game.

How am I mafia when I tried to get LG lynched on day 1? I'm the Universal Backup! I tracked Eresh on N3 and she visited Megapod who died, I tracked Eresh again last night and she visited Kyriaki who died. With my mislynch, it looks like town will lose this game.

tenor.gif

How does voting for someone on Day One, when nobody has used their actions yet make you Town?
Eresh would have to be an independent Roleblocker & Killer then, no other explanation for my town check failing, twice.

I would also like to know if this is Lynch or Lose, if so I'd rather cast my vote on the independent.

How does voting for someone on Day One, when nobody has used their actions yet make you Town?
Eresh would have to be an independent Roleblocker & Killer then, no other explanation for my town check failing, twice.

I would also like to know if this is Lynch or Lose, if so I'd rather cast my vote on the independent.

I don't know how many scums there are left. All I know is that Eresh is definitely scum from my info I got. N2 I tracked you and you visited ExLight, N3 I tracked Eresh and she visited Megapod who died, N4 I tracked Eresh again and she visited Kyriaki who died. It's better to lynch Eresh today because when my lynch turns out to be a mislynch, I'm worried the next day it might be the game is currently in a state of LYSLO (Lynch Yet Still Lose) even if the town lynched correctly on day 6 which will be the next day, they may still lose the game. I don't want this game to be a repeat like what happened in the Kingdom Hearts Mafia.

Well as I said, since it isn't a lynch or lose situation I'd rather remove the possible independent. I remember what happened in Tokyo Ghoul Mafia, the players knew about the independent since Day Two and they lasted three more phases but were required to die for town to win.

Unvote
Vote: Ereshkigal

I checked Lone on Night One
ExLight Night Two
And Jinjo the last two nights, both times getting an unsuccessful result

Or are you wanting me to check whoever that is? Snake I think? He's in this game?

Or are you wanting me to check whoever that is? Snake I think? He's in this game?

(y)(y)(y)

Players:
  1. @Max1996 - Killed Night 1 - Fang the Sniper, Independant Survivor, 1x Vigilante, Self Aligned!
  2. @DekuNut - Lynched Day 2 - Mighty the Armadillo, Town Ascetic, Sonic's Friends!
  3. @MegaPod - Killed Night 3 - Amy Rose, Town Doctor, Sonic's Friends!
  4. @Contrainer - Lynched Day 1 - Espio the Chameleon, Town Tracker, Sonic's Friends!
  5. @FinalArcadia - Killed Night 2 - Flicky, Town Nexus, Sonic's Friends!
  6. @Lone_Garurumon - Lynched Day 4 - Metal Sonic, Mafia Godfather, Roleblocker, Eggman's Badniks!
  7. @TheCapsFan - Killed Night 1 - Ray the Flying Squirrel, Town Friendly Neighbour, Sonic's Friends!
  8. @Ereshkigal
  9. @juliorain -> @Contrainer
  10. @Jinjo
  11. @Kyriaki - Killed Night 4 - Knuckles the Echidna, Town Miller, Watcher, Sonic's Friends!
  12. @Officer Snake
  13. @ZinnLav
  14. @ExLight - Killed Night 3 - Miles "Tails" Prower, Town Mason, 1x Air Lift, Sonic's Friends!
  15. @AussieEevee - Lynched Day 3 - Heavy King, Mafia 1x Strongman, 1x Ninja, 1x Wildcard, 1x Driver, Eggman's Badniks!

You guys do know that Eresh is going to win and town already lost this game. Eresh is the sk 1x bulletproof and it will take 2 lynches to finish her off.

You guys do know that Eresh is going to win and town already lost this game. Eresh is the sk 1x bulletproof and it will take 2 lynches to finish her off.
Just 6 itsy-bitsy problems:
  1. RC is not the type to stretch the game past the end.
  2. How would you know that Eresh is specifically an SK 1x bulletproof?
  3. There was a Survivor and usually there isn't two kills, so there is no SK.
  4. Pair that with 3 mafia, because Eggman is basically confirmed to be in this.
  5. That's not how a bulletproof works.
  6. You're scum.
Vote Harder: Jinjo

Back
Top Bottom