• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Day 1 - Green Hill Zone!

Sonic and his friends were enjoying a party together, celebrating their latest victory over the mad scientist Doctor Eggman, having thwarted his attempt to conquer the world with the Phantom Ruby. Everything was peaceful and all seemed to be well, until suddenly the festivities were interupted by a loud explosion. The air filled with black smoke and the sound of the partiers panicking was abruptly broken by the sound of maniacal laughter and the blurry vision of a shadowy figure holding aloft a glowing gem. The gem suddenly burst into life emitting flashes of enveloping light in all directions and a distinct crackling sound as the world around them melted away.

As the light and sound dissipated and the world reformed into existence the partiers found themselves separated from one another and in a different but familiar location surrounded by Green Hills, Waterfalls and Wooden Bridges...

Day 1 - Green Hill Zone

It is now Day 1, this phase will end on 14th June at 7:00pm BST.

Yeah, now I got an Alert for the mention.
Vote: juliorain
New players clearly have no place in a game about 'Classic' Sonic. :p

Boi I grew up on the GameCube generation. I have played the classic sonic games :p

New players clearly have no place in a game about 'Classic' Sonic. :p

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom