• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Clearer CoroCoro scans surface: Ho-Oh, Lugia, Arceus figures can be obtained

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Clearer CoroCoro scans surface: Ho-Oh, Lugia, Arceus figures can be obtained

Clearer scans from CoroCoro have recently surfaced, revealing and clarifying more information in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. They include new game screenshots, events, artworks and more.

Read more on Bulbanews

A new island along with Kanto? For some reason, I believe this is where Groudon or Kyogre will be held. Also, the feature that could let any Pokemon follow you is pretty sweet. Though I don't know who I'll try it on yet, I may just use a legendary and scare the townsfolk with it.

I was thinking about only importing HeartGold,but I'm probably going to import them both though BECAUSE I WANT THAT DAMN ARCEUS FIGURE. *smack*

Or when it comes out here,I'll reserve both games at Gamestop,but I'm still importing HeartGold then again I still might import both since the boxart for SoulSilver is damn pretty. I wonder if Play-Asia will get the figures as well. I'll comment on everything else later.

KANTO COMFIRMED!

I've already posted my opinions but seriously, this is just to cool.

I'm so ready to get this game 8D From the looks of it, it'll keep me busy for a looonnggg time. XD Maybe that new island is where Arecus is, or like Kon said, where Groudon/Kyogore is o_O

CoroCoro mentions that all 493 Pokémon are capable of following players.

So even God can follow me around? Awseome!! Imagine the NPCs reactions when they see Arceus following the player.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Can we all agree "best game ever" at this point?

Also, here's hoping we get those figs with preorder here. They are sexy.

I'm so ready to get this game 8D From the looks of it, it'll keep me busy for a looonnggg time. XD Maybe that new island is where Arecus is, or like Kon said, where Groudon/Kyogore is o_O
It's the same island on which Cianwood City has always been situated. Since even mainland Johto has at least one new location, it is more likely not that we will get to explore new parts of the island before the Elite Four. The Generation III and IV legendaries are encountered post-Elite Four.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Can we all agree "best game ever" at this point?
Yes.
And those figures are damn right sexy. Even sexier than the Giratina figure I have.
About all 493 pokemon being able to follow is:
I'M GOING TO HAVE GOD AND WAILORD FOLLOW ME 24/7.

Absol and Feraligatr following me round?! BEST. GAME. EVER.

HOLY KNOBGOBLING FUCKMINTS

KANTO CONFIRMED?

I CAN WALK AROUND WITH A WOBBUFFET!!??!

Everything in HGSS makes Platinum look like a pile of shit.

Also,3-D FLIPPING CUTSCENCES? *spazzes some moar* New Johto looks amazing and the bag screen looks epic as well as the stats screen and the Ruins of Alph and Cherrygrove and The Radio Tower and WHY CAN'T IT BE FALL ALREADY?

I bet GameFreak is laughing at us right now playing their copies of HGSS.

Last edited:
Platinum can go fuck itself if it thinks it can be the ultimate Pokemon game. This is the ultimate game. I mean its old but really new with 2 regions. I wanna see how Kanto has changed.

This is just incredible! The original Gold and Silver were the best Pokémon games and judging by how these remakes are shaping up to be, looks like we'll have an ultimate, unbeatable Pokémon game.

Yes nothing will beat this. the menus the pokedex everything is by touch. Now then what I cannot wait for is proper gameplay by trailer which I bet will come next week.

Thank god at the more touch controlled box system. I was kind of dissapointed with the very... not touch integrated system in DPPt.

...Actually, I was kinda eh towards DPPt's lack of touch controlled system in general. <_< >_>

Oh, damn it, I need that Arceus figure. '_' Presumably the figures will also be a pre-order bonus in the US... but there's no way I'm going to buy two of the same game just to get some little figures.

Touch-controlled Boxes sounds great. I was PO'd that was never in DPPt in the first place.

Touch controlled everything is the bit I love. Seeing how the interface for say everything got ante upped I cannot wait for the battle system. And do not tell me oh gee it won't change. Cause that would be downright lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom