• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Archives Clearing image cache after reupload

irl Sewaddle
Reaction score
Hi all. I just uploaded new versions of two images: DP115_Error.png and DP115_Trivia.png. But somehow the old version keeps showing. In the former image, it's actually showing the old image with the new image's size.

I've used ?action=purge on the pages, but that doesn't work. When I request the actual image files with a query string, I can see the new version (e.g. this example).

Is this something that just fixes itself over time or is there some other way to clear the cache?
Thanks, I appreciate any help you can give :)

edit: I don't know if anyone did anything, but it seems to have resolved itself over time.

Last edited:
Bulbapædist
Reaction score
I'm sure you've found out by now, but it can be anywhere from ten minutes to 2 days, it depends when the image was last cached on the server side