• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Clefairy Hunt!

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bred Cleffa/Clefairy in every language.

English ✓
Japanese
Spanish ✓
French
German ✓
Italian
Korean
Simplified/Traditional Chinese

What's checked off on my list I have already, and or I have a trade in the works for. So I'm mainly on the hunt for languages I don't have checked off yet.

I want these Cleffa/Clefairy to be bred with 5IVs ideally, so I'll pay generously. Being able to nickname them is a definite bonus.

Last edited:
I've got a french one if you're still interested.

Sure, I'll check that tonigh.
For sure i have one with 6IV but cannot rename it since he is from AS.
But if you want something specific i can breed one for you.

Honestly if it can't be renamed I can live with that. :D I mainly want a beneficial nature and -most- IVs. ^^

Anything particular you're looking for? I have shinies I've bred that I can clone, I have a pretty huge collection of special pokeballs, I have a living Pokedex, I have some events too.

The only thing i really looking for at the moment is a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine with his hidden ability.
Otherwise maybee you may have some starter with their HA ? (except from gen7 which i already have)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing i really looking for at the moment is a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine with his hidden ability.
Otherwise maybee you may have some starter with their HA ? (except from gen7 which i already have)

I have all of the above. I don't mind giving you swinub and a starter of your choice?

That's really nice of you :).

Right now I only have 2 "strong" clefairy.
One female with 6IV Lax nature and his HA Friend Guard
One male with 5IV (minus Speed) Adamant nature :unsure: and Cute charm.

The one i have in my team is a female with Bold nature and Unaware HA, that's why i told you i can breed one for you.
So it's you're choice just tell me :)

(As we will probably have to wait till tomorrow evening to make that trade i already start breeding some Bold nature Clefairy)

I would have taken the adamant one tbh, I like nonsense sets. How about the adamant one, and a bold one for the swinub and whatever HA starter you want then? That way it's a two for two.

That's fine by me. (Greninja would be great if you have it with HA otherwise Infernape?)
And i'm available now btw.
I may renamo the bold one if you want.

Last edited:
I'm home tell me when you want to trade, i'll check the forum soon.

I'll message you to arrange a time since I kinda just log in whenever. :p

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom