• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Clone Trouble

Arbirchy

I'm a lot of things.
Reaction score
ROLE REMINDER:
Lucas- me
Dawn- @SinnohEevee
Barry- @NuclearBronco (I switched Brendan and Barry's roles around)
Brendan- @BowTie
May- @SinnohEevee (fill-in)
P. Rowan- @NuclearBronco (fill-in)
Cyrus- @Guilmon

1st scene- Description
PLACE- Barry's house

PURPOSE: Basically just a "talk and chill section." You've just heard that Barry had made it onto the 2018-2019 Frontier Brain list and are having a night of celebration. Party drinks, dancing, and talking. You get to seep into your character and get used to it.
PEOPLE IN SCENE- Lucas, Dawn, Barry, Brendan, May

Lucas> I was sitting down on the couch watching whatever the heck was on TV. "Hey, Barry!" I asked. "When are you going to start? I don't want you to go too soon..."

Dawn> Congratulations on your new post , Barry!
I told you there was no need to worry. So, when are you moving?

Brendan> 'Grats Barry! You've come a long way since we first met. Best of luck at the Frontier.

Barry> He quickly got up, smiling from all of the praise from his friends. Before long, he was dancing along with the rest of his friends. His mind then turned back to the question at hand. Barry had no idea when he was heading off, so he let out a simple yet energetic, "Soon, I hope."

May> I look forwards to challenging you soon. I want to hone my skills before re-challenging the Hoenn League.

Lucas> "Guys, guys! To Barry!" I shouted. I raised my shot of tequila and clinked it with the other's glasses.

Dawn> Drinking hot chocolate because it's freaking cold outside. I too am looking forwards to challenge you, Barry. I want to take a shot at the League.

((Remember to put dialogue in quotation marks!))

Lucas> "Hey, guys! I have to go, just don't drink too much and don't have too much of a hangover," I replied. I shut the door and walked in to the freezing white blanket of the storm.

NEW SCENE-
"The Kidnapping"
Purpose:
This is the part when Cyrus kidnaps Lucas and takes him to Mount Coronet. This is also the part where Cyrus reveals his plan to Lucas and clones him.
People in scene: Cyrus (@Guilmon) and Lucas (me)

Lucas> I trudged on in the snow, making thick footprints. I could almost make out the outline of my house, until~

Suddenly, two mysterious arms embraced Lucas from behind.

"Remember me?" A voice said. It was almost too familiar for Lucas, in fact...

However, before long, a black bag was put on his head, and he started to be dragged away from his home.

Lucas> "Let me go, you bastard!"

But shortly after saying that, Lucas fell unconscious due to suffocation.

"Where am I?" Lucas woke up and found he was in some kind of a mountain.

Cold winds swept across the field. All Lucas could see was strange but familiar pillars.

"Mt. Coronet. I think you remember what happened last time we were here."

Lucas saw the figure of Cyrus - the same blue, spiky hair, old appearance, and almost the same attire. His back was faced to him. He was also likely reminded of the events that unfolded at this very same place as well. In fact, the twisted pillars are still there.

Last edited:
Lucas> "Cyrus? I thought you were dead." Lucas scooted back towards the rock wall and held a scared look on his face.

New scene-
"The Investigation"
Purpose: To look for Lucas after he's been gone for 24 hours.
In scene: Dawn, Barry, May, Brendan, P. Rowan

Brendan> “That’s odd... Perhaps he’s just been busy with other stuff...” I said.
Hopefully that’s the case...” I thought, beginning to doubt my own words...

Barry> He frowned, worried for his friend. "Maybe Brendan is right. I just don't want to think anything happened to him," he remarked. In his mind, however, he knew that something was off. He wasn't going to admit it, however, for the sake of his friends.

Back
Top Bottom