• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(CLOSED) 1000 visting giveaway!!

may i add you to my friend list?

yah you can glad to accept bro go for it =].

Congrats dude!
May I have a shiny cressila and, if it is not too much trouble, the shiny lugia? Thanks! :)

snickers you can have both forgot you help me get a iv ditto for my breeding project =] love you bro's 4 life =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1000 visting giveaway!!

Alright, so tommorrow we'll do the trade for all of them? ;)

I was wondering if I could get the UT Bagon.

One thing though, do you want us to trade you something of value?

going to bed all you guys that request will be tradeing tomorrow if i don't see you on i reserve it for you until you on. thanks guys love you all good night

I would like the UT Shiny Cressila.

yes you can

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats! Wow, only 68 posts and 1,000 views? Niiice :)
If demand isn't too great, I'd love the Cresselia :3

wow thanks for putting me on your friend list! you totally just made my day :) if its not too much trouble could I get piplup and bagon? whenever you're free is good - looks like people like your giveaway! I'm thinking of doing my own sometime soon so you'll definitely be on my whitelist!

Im on your list? How have I not friended you yet? *goes and sends request*
Could I maybe get the Rotom and Charizrd then? ^.^

You can edit that post to fix the spelling error LOL :XD2:
No problem :) That was nothing actually...

Congrats on your 1000 visit :)
I'd like a Deoxys and a Shaymin (doesn't matter if they aren't shiny) :)

hey mate. I would love a Cressila or Darkari :3

hey man gratz! may i have piplup or bagon any of those?

to prevent me from double post. i putting you on the waiting list. i see most people want cresselia i tell my cloner when he get on.
thanks you guys

I'd really love a Darkrai if that is possible :)

Congrats on your 1000th visit!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom