• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[CLOSED] Union circle for Snackworths snacks.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
(UPDATE: I've complete this with Dr. Gro 3001, so I am no longer looking for a group.)

If you are in a union circle in the Terarium, you can unlock group quests. Completing group quests makes Snackworth give you the snacks not only for the other games exclusive legendarys, but also for Rayquaza, Kyruem and Necrozma.

I'm looking for a group of up to three other people to complete 12 group quests with. (12 is the number of group quest snacks you can get.) Once we have a full group of four, we can discuss what meet-up time would be best for all off us.

Last edited:
So, I am fine doing things with you and me if you are interested. I am also trying to plan something with a coworker of mine to at least tackle a few missions. I don't plan to use either one to replace the other, but we could see if the three of us could do some of them together.

He and I work tomorrow. And he will have Tuesday and Wednesday off. Let me talk to him to see if he would be interested in doing some of them with us.

Alright, I talked with my coworker today. He was busy tonight, but I gave him my discord information to determine if we want to plan something down the line. However, we don't have any plans to try any group union circle events for now. So, we could go along and see what we need to do to plan something. My next days off are Thursday and Friday of this week.

Back
Top Bottom