• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
I randomly felt like breeding some Pokemon to give away to people. Here's the catch: they're all still in their eggs with the exception of the Piplup and two Spiritomb. They're already hatched. So it's a gamble as to what you'll get! But, I will however be nice enough to post a list of what's to be expected from the eggs. You just won't know specifically what you've got.

Expected Pokemon
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chimchar
Mudkip
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Treecko
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Turtwig
Torchic
Totodile
Tropius
Tirtouga
Castform
Roselia(or Budew. I don't know if you need an incense in Gen V or not)
Houndour
Torkoal
Kangaskhan
Snubbull
Zangoose
Aerodactyl
Rufflet
Drifloon
Abra
Natu

Bonus information: They were all bred with my Japanese flawless Ditto so there is a good chance that you may end up with a flawless or even a shiny! Also, most were bred with a male so there so be some pretty decent egg moves on some.

Items would be nice to get, but it's not required since this is a giveaway. :D
FC: 5157 7459 6667

Last edited:
Re: Small giveaway

So I have one of each of the starters I'm looking to giveaway. Most of them are in the eggs still so if you want them hatched say so, otherwise it'll be a toss up as to what you get. With the exception of Piplup and Snivy. They're already hatched. And the Snivy is shiny, so if I could maybe get another shiny for it that would be awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Also, I have 5 lvl 1 Spiritomb taking up space. I think they're all male. Natures upon request. Decent moveset since the father had pretty good moves, but I think Spiritomb can learn them eventually anyways. But good moves for a low level.

I'd prefer it if items could be offered.

I'll post my FC later when I find it

I'd like the Snivy. I can trade a shiny Corsola,Shiny Ariados or a shiny Tepig.

So I have one of each of the starters I'm looking to giveaway. Most of them are in the eggs still so if you want them hatched say so, otherwise it'll be a toss up as to what you get. With the exception of Piplup and Snivy. They're already hatched. And the Snivy is shiny, so if I could maybe get another shiny for it that would be awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Also, I have 5 lvl 1 Spiritomb taking up space. I think they're all male. Natures upon request. Decent moveset since the father had pretty good moves, but I think Spiritomb can learn them eventually anyways. But good moves for a low level.

Shiny Corsola would be awesome!

Shiny Corsola would be awesome!

Ok. I'm online now,so PM me if you want to trade. The Corsola is lv. 48,Japanese (I'm not it's OT),Docile nature,Hustle.

It has the following attacks:
- Aqua Ring
- Spike Cannon
- Power Gem
- Mirror Coat

Re: Mystery Egg Giveaway!

Can I have a piplup and 5 eggs? I can get you a heart scale.

Could I get a random egg please?
I also have a heart scale if that's what you want :)

I would love to have a egg =D .... What would you want for one or could you hook one up!!!

Sure can, I'll go to the room now :)

I couldn't get online, sorry. I can trade later today at 3 pm your time or tomorrow at 2:30 pm your time.

Ok thank you I'll pm you in like 3 hours when I get home illsee what I have to give you!!! Thanks

FC 442763321389

Let me know when you want to trade =D I'm ready whenever you are!!!!! I wouldn't mind taking that deal of like 5 eggs for a heart scale!!!! I'd live a shiny snivy :)

Last edited:

Could I get two eggs?

Do you need a specific Item? I probably have it.

Let me know when you want to trade =D I'm ready whenever you are!!!!! I wouldn't mind taking that deal of like 5 eggs for a heart scale!!!! I'd live a shiny snivy :)

Sorry, I missed you somehow D: Lol. It's more like 1:1 One egg for one item, but, I'll take whatever. :p (meaning if you still want 5 eggs but can only spare a heart scale, that's fine)

Could I get two eggs?

Do you need a specific Item? I probably have it.
Sure can! Nope. Whatever you want to give, if you want to. They aren't necessary, just appreciated. :)

Well then I will give you 2 heart scales for two Eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom