• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012 ...

At the Video Games winter Regional Championships on Jan. 20, a Cloyster will be distributed to all participants.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after

No legendary pokemon? >.>

Re: Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after

You know what sucks? America gets Regionals but Europe doesn't, so we don't get the Scizor, we don't get this Cloyster. Know what we get?:
White-writing-29491444-516-350.jpg

And don't get me started on how the new Championship Points system is vastly unfair, giving the American players an edge...

Why Cloyster? That seems so random, lol.

Edit: Wait, never mind. Learn to read, Callisto.

While Cloyster isn't the gem of all Water-types (though it does have its perks, a fair amount of them), I wish I could get this one. Sadly, not one of those locations is remotely close to me. The closest is probably Virginia, but that's still at least 500+ miles away. I hate it when then do that. Couldn't they do it over Wi-Fi or something instead? Guess they like being unfair. Sheesh.

Yes it sucks that it is another conditional international promotion.

Least the UK got a Pikachu Promotion when you bought a copy of the game off amazon in December, so be happy.

Yes I know this exclusive ment they did not do a none sell out christmas promotion,
and yes I know 95% of proper fans already had the game already and amazon won't give former customers of the game a code.
and yes I know that a male lightning rod pikachu with no event owner or anything else remotely cool is not that hard to get hold of from murky areas of the community
and finally yes I know Japan has got Victini, Grouden, Kyogue, Deoxy, meoletta and a 2nd genesect promotion since our own
just be glad for what you have got....whatever that is....

I want my Meloetta!

The idea of only giving out the event at the regional championships is that it gives the participants a reward for coming and something to remember them by. It's not an event-exclusive Pokemon, and it can already be obtained normally (since it was based on a Pokemon already obtained and used in the world championships), so you really won't miss anything unless you're an event collector (in which case there are already plenty of other local events). The local events we don't need anymore are the in-store ones (although it probably really helps the stores get extra business and want TCPi to do in-store distributions).

Freaking australia. Y U NO HAVE POKEMON EVENTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom