• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CN to air Pokemon-A-Thon

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Next Monday, Labor Day, CN is gonna be airing 20 episodes of Pokemon D/P Battle Dimension. The marathon will begin at 8:00 AM (Eastern).

Of course, the best part is that they're gonna be airing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 special at 7:30 PM.

Then at 8:00 PM, they're airing The Rise of Darkrai. My source is Cartoon Network, because I saw a commercial for this during Pokemon Advanced this morning. ^^

Heh, I was wondering when CN would finally get around to airing this special. XD

Anyway, I'm definitely gonna be watching the second PMD special. I haven't seen it yet, and I know it's gonna be really good!! ^_^

Last edited:
I'll be sure to watch the PMD2 special, or at least record it.

I actually want to see it on TV for once, rather than YouTube. =)

Better late than never. We had to wait forever to get Chronicles.

Oooh, so are there going to air from the beginning of Battle Dimenesion to the most current right?

Oooh, so are there going to air from the beginning of Battle Dimenesion to the most current right?
Yup. Apparently it'll include "Pika and Goliath" as well, the new episode airing on Saturday.

Hoping to tape some of the episodes I've missed.

Lisa said:
Of course, the best part is that they're gonna be airing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 special at 7:30 PM.
Win. :3

I'm going to be taping all the episdoes I haven't yet too. I'll try to catch as much of the marathon as I can, just because I haven't seen much of Battle Dimension aside from the premieres and like two re-runs.

Yup. Apparently it'll include "Pika and Goliath" as well, the new episode airing on Saturday.

Hoping to tape some of the episodes I've missed.

Sweet, I know there is an episode I missed a while back, and ha ha,the most current episodes probably going to be like 2 or 3 times within a week. Thanks so much!

ARGH! I hate America, they get all the best of pokemon! We can't even see Batlle Dimension yet. This is so gay... :(

Terrorist!

Any who the only thing Im really looking to watch out of that is the PMD part of it.

Nah, i just get really annoyed that the dubbers of Pokemon have little care for people outside America, of course Cartoon Network here is really bad too, i used to watch it all the time when i was little, now i hardly ever watch it.

Aw, it figures. I finally have cable, and CN decides to do a Pokemon marathon, and I most likely won't be home to see most of it. I might catch a few of the afternoon eps, though.

I've already seen the dub of the second Mystery Dungeon special, but I would've liked to see it again.

Aw, it figures. I finally have cable, and CN decides to do a Pokemon marathon, and I most likely won't be home to see most of it. I might catch a few of the afternoon eps, though.

I've already seen the dub of the second Mystery Dungeon special, but I would've liked to see it again.

If we were lucky enough to get a pokemon marathon on CN, i would tape most of it...

Anyway, the episodes that are being aired are all from the Battle Dimension series, from "Tears for Fears" to the newest dub episode, "Pika and Goliath!"

So nobody's bothered to post the full marathon schedule? And this thread's already two pages long?

07:30am - "Pokemon - The First Movie"
09:00am - "Tears For Fears!"
09:30am - "Once There Were Greenfields!"
10:00am - "Throwing The Track Switch!"
10:30am - "Keystone Pops!"
11:00am - "Bibarel Gnaws Best!"
11:30am - "Nosing 'Round the Mountain!"
12:00pm - "Luxray Vision!"
12:30pm - "Journey to the Unknown!"
01:00pm - "Team Shocker!"
01:30pm - "Tanks For The Memories!"
02:00pm - "Hot Springing A Leak!"
02:30pm - "Riding The Winds Of Change!"
03:00pm - "Sleight Of Sand!"
03:30pm - "Lost Leader Strategy!"
04:00pm - "Crossing The Battle Line!"
04:30pm - "A Triple Fighting Chance!"
05:00pm - "Enter Galactic!"
05:30pm - "Bells Are Singing!"
06:00pm - "Crossing Paths!"
06:30pm - "Pika And Goliath!"
07:00pm - "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate!"
07:30pm - "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time and Darkness"
08:00pm - "Pokemon - The Rise of Darkrai"

Last edited:
Thanks, Dogasu! ^^

Ooh, they're gonna be airing The First Movie soon. That is so awesome! I'm definitely gonna watch it! :-D

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom