• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

code lyoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I can kinda understand why those people went off and started their own forum.

*Moves to Geeky Misc*

I haven't seen it recently, though I watched quite a bit of season 1.

I've seen quite a bit of it. It's okay, it's better than some of Cartoon Network's other shows. I've also played the DS game and it's pretty good.

I actually havent seen it in a while, does CN still show it?

I actually havent seen it in a while, does CN still show it?

Well they're showing new episodes every tuesday afternoon (or night) before Pokemon. I dunno about older episodes though.

The code lyoko crew have new outfits when they go to lyoko, they are awsome and way better than their old outfits.

I've seen a few episodes of it. The concept of the show is intriguing but the character design scares me.

was that the show about the ingame/out of game effects on reality?

It's very popular with my younger relatives, but I must be too old because I just don't really get most of it...

I mean, when you have to go onto the net to stop the zombies from taking over your school...

it's kind of confusing don't you think? Though it is funny that they have a "Harley" character (the cat guy)

Worst character designs I've ever seen on television, also some of the voice actors are surprisingly bad.

I haven't seen too much of the show otherwise.

I say thank you to the people who, like me, can't give this show an even break because they can't get past those creepy character designs. (Although the utterly baffling plot doesn't help.)

code lyoko i will miss you

I LOVE code lyoko and miss it so much!
Why can't there be a season 5?:bawl:
I loved all 4 seasons of it.

Hepglon Wuz HeRe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom