• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Codenames II: Pokemon Edition

@Calvinッ
It'll be good if there's a timer.

There is, it's in the rules but I do believe I failed to mention it when the round started. My bad
Similar to last time, turns will be 48 hours long, and players must bold their answers, and I will take the first answers that are bolded, even if you decide to change your mind.

@Zorchic
Did you decide anything!
If you'd like, I can submit our guesses for this round, just Clefairy, since that's the only one we both seem to be sure about. I think it would be better for us to play safe this round, rather than take a risk, because if we end up making a mistake, then it might be hard to catch up. I'll wait a few hours before bolding, in case either of us changes our mind.

If you'd like, I can submit our guesses for this round, just Clefairy, since that's the only one we both seem to be sure about. I think it would be better for us to play safe this round, rather than take a risk, because if we end up making a mistake, then it might be hard to catch up. I'll wait a few hours before bolding, in case either of us changes our mind.
I completely agree with you.

Besides that @Zorchic which one do you prefer more among the remaining guesses?
I honestly don't know. Maybe DawningWinds gave us an extra guess because the example in the original post gave one more guess than there were relevant cards. With that in mind, I'm probably going to be posting our bolded guess shortly.

LT. SurgeJynxFire-TypeSt. AnneCharmander
MankeyTeam RocketMistyBlaineEevee
Water-TypeGrass-TypePallet TownPokemon DaycareCeladon City
MewtwoNormal-TypeMt. MoonProfessor OakSquirtle
BulbasaurBillGame CornerClefairyLavender Town

Clefairy was correct! It is now Aqua's turn, you have 48 hours from @Pika_pika42's clue to submit your guess.

I feel as though one has to be Bill, with the PC and all.
The second one might be Oak, since he's a professor and is linked to stuff like the Pokedex? Maybe the daycare because of PCs again, but I'll go

Bill
Professor Oak

LT. SurgeJynxFire-TypeSt. AnneCharmander
MankeyTeam RocketMistyBlaineEevee
Water-TypeGrass-TypePallet TownPokemon DaycareCeladon City
MewtwoNormal-TypeMt. MoonProfessor OakSquirtle
BulbasaurBillGame CornerClefairyLavender Town

Bill and Professor Oak were both correct answers!

It is now Red Team's turn with @DawningWinds to give a clue. Red team has 48 hours (From DawningWind's clue) to guess.

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sure this puts me on red team, which means it's currently my turn to attempt to solve this hint that has been provided by DawningWinds.

In which case, I'm pretty sure "Cerulean" applies to Mewtwo, Misty, and Water Type. Since Mewtwo's in Cerulean Cave, and the gym in the city is for Water Types, and run by Misty.
Team Rocket could also apply, given that the Dig TM House is also in Cerulean. A little bit less certain on that one. Mewtwo, Misty, and Water Type seem pretty safe bets to me though.

Back
Top Bottom