• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Codenames

We can discuss possible guesses in the thread, right? I hope so, because I'm doing it.

My immediate thoughts are organ and horn, since they're both musical instruments. I suppose sound can also be linked to musical instruments, but the former two stand out the most to me. I'd be fine with any of these.

Yeah sorry again for not specifying, I seem to be missing a lot with this game my minds not really been on it I apologise.

All discussion is done in thread yep! And the final guess must be bolded, but if you bold anything I take your first answers.

Red team turn one update
Exactly how it should have been, well done!

Both words were correct, the current score is 7 - 8

It is now Blue teams turn. @Pika_pika42 You have 48 hours from this posts timestamp.

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
CONTRACTGRASSBARKBRUSHSOUND
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

By the way I think us spymasters should not be liking or reacting in any way to answers, since all they can do is give clues.

right @Calvin ッ ?

Pika you fired.

Hood makes me think of vehicles and clothing.

there’s no vehicles.

dress with a good could work. Spy too since spy is basically interchangeable with assassin. Kind of. And assassins usually have hoods. The cool ones.

that’s all I have.

By the way, another point of order - @Calvin ッ each word is guessed one at a time, since if you miss a word the turn is over. So the order you make your guesses matters. And you can wait for verification from Calvin after each guess if you want.

By the way, another point of order - @Calvin ッ each word is guessed one at a time, since if you miss a word the turn is over. So the order you make your guesses matters.
Yeah don't worry, I know :)

That's what I also meant with the bolded answers also being the first thing taken, like the first thing you say would be taken, whether the guesses after are correct or not

sign me up too. love it. seems like this WILL be interesting. (quoting first reply, quote button wouldn't work for me XD)

sign me up too. love it. seems like this WILL be interesting. (quoting first reply, quote button wouldn't work for me XD)
Sorry, but with the sign ups being passed and the game being in progress I won't be bringing any more players into it. I could add you as a sub / replacement if someone wants to drop out?

cool, im ok with that. but only do that when im on discord. if another person is in my place when i do get on, ill just spectate, like a 2 for 1, is that ok?

Back
Top Bottom