• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Codenames

Agreed, it seems to be unanimous that multiple rounds and boards are a good idea, so if I do bring the game back, that'll probably be a priority when making it again.

Thankyou for the feedback!

Wow, I was not expecting the assassin to be chosen. @Pika_pika42 what were the three you were thinking of for "write"? Code I can see, but not sure of the other.

Also, @Calvin ッ was the bonus guess rule in effect? If not that might be nice to add.

I agree that themed words would make it more interesting, especially for a forum setup, since generally all of us here share common interests (Pokemon obviously, but Legend of Zelda and other games too).

Back
Top Bottom