• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Codenames

I got you.

@Midorikawa
@Max1996

Gonna give you 24 hours from this posts timestamp to guess, then the game will return to its normal state and it'll be reds turn going back to normal phase lengths.

@ZinnLav
@Max1996
@Pika_pika42
@Tood
@Midorikawa
@jdthebud
I couldn't tell if you knew you had two guesses or not, so i'm just going to progress the game since the time is up anyway. Ghost was a successful guess!
the current score is 7 - 7

It is now Red team's turn, @jdthebud (w ZinnLav and Tood) You have 48 hours from this posts timestamp.
SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
CONTRACTGRASSBARKBRUSHSOUND
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

Fish is the one I first think of. No idea about the other one.

Maybe line, as in fishing line?

Or pilot, since the (U.S.) Marines probably have some kind of air force division? I don't know if I'm looking too far into it.:unsure:

Well I definitely agree with
FISH

As for the second word yeah only one that seems close is Line representing a fishing line. US Marines are specifically only land and water, not air, but I don't think any of the words relate to the army.

Fish was correct, you have 25 hours (+20ish minutes) for your second guess.

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

LINE

Let's go with this, fishing line, fish are marine creatures, can't think of any other words that fit and Tood also was thinking along the same line (pun not intended)

Line was correct!

This makes the score 7 - 5

@Pika_pika42 You have 48 hours to do your next submission!

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

There may be a delay on my next update depending on when it falls on this weekend, just warning in advance!

Robin was correct! Sound was correct!

This makes the score 5 - 5

@jdthebud You have 48 hours to do your next submission!

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

Back
Top Bottom