• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Codenames

Pilot was correct! Duck was correct!

This makes the score 5 - 3

@Pika_pika42 You have 48 hours to do your next submission!

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
CONTRACTGRASSBARKBRUSHSOUND
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

Contract was correct. You have two more guesses

I can't update the table right now as I'm about to leave home but just wanted to give you the answer so you can keep guessing. (It's a pain on mobile tbh)

@Max1996
@Midorikawa

(Adding Contract)
This makes the score 4 - 3

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

Code was correct! Blue team has one more guess left! (And about 14 hours to guess it)
This makes the score 3 - 3

@Midorikawa
@Max1996

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT

Blue team guessed Date... Blue team has found the assassin.

This means Red Team has won the game! Congratulations to ZinnLav, Tood, and their spymaster, jdthebud!

@ZinnLav
@Max1996
@Pika_pika42
@Tood
@Midorikawa
@jdthebud

Here is the final board with all words highlighted for each team, including bystanders and the assassin card.

SPYLEADDRESSBUFFALODUCK
GHOSTLOCKLINEDOCTORCODE
DATEORGANHORNBOXBERLIN
LAPPILOTROBINFISHNUT
1576603393055.png

And with that brings an end to the game, as per usual, thankyou all for playing! From a hosts standpoint I think this went really well, but was relatively standard procedure. I'm not really sure what could have been changed to make it a bit more fun for the players though. I think this was a good non-mafia game nonetheless!

I do have one question only, and that is what suggestions would you give? Whether that be a host suggestion, or a game suggestion, or nothing. This is because I may bring the game back with a theme, or using the players of TWR was an example I had. Any constructive criticism is welcome. :)

Once again, thankyou for playing everyone :D

This was fun, and I had a nice time playing for my first time. I'd definitely like to play again sometime!

Thank you, Calvin ッ, for hosting and letting me be a part of the game!

I do have one question only, and that is what suggestions would you give? Whether that be a host suggestion, or a game suggestion, or nothing. This is because I may bring the game back with a theme, or using the players of TWR was an example I had. Any constructive criticism is welcome. :)

I think that themed boards would be a really good idea, especially something like a Pokemon theme. The one with TWR players sounds like it would be fun too, although I'm still fairly new here, so I don't know how useful I'd be in that game like that.

But I do feel like the game ended pretty quickly, so maybe having multiple rounds/boards would be something to consider for next time?

I think multiple rounds or boards ad themed ones are a great idea.

I wouldn’t do TWR themed though since we have players that come and go and those that take breaks so it would be a little difficult I think.

Congrats to red. You’re welcome for the win :p

Back
Top Bottom