• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
More a straight-from-the-fridge kinda guy, not many drinks appeal to me at the moment.

Last edited:
Coffee is way to bitter in my opinion, no matter how much sugar you put in there. Tea always tastes like hot water (soemtimes with a gross aftertaste), with the exception of liquorice, which is the only tea flavor I like a little.

I absolutely love tea, especially without any sugar or milk. Never liked coffee.

Damn that's a tough one... I love coffee, but only if it's like half milk.

I practically live off of tea, iced tea especially, so that's my choice.

Well, my dad attempted to get me to start drinking coffee one time (I resent health magazines). And the best part, "it says its more healthy if you drink it without adding anything". I never even want to smell coffee again.

Tea however, is delightful. I can drink it in place of my sodas (well, if there is no Dr Pepper). So I voted tea.

Tea is okay, I don't like to drink it too often though. Coffee, on the other hand, is really sickening to me.

Tea smells and tastes bad to me. D= Coffee smells good, but I have yet to like any kind of coffee. =S I stick with water!

I think Chai tea smells incredible ^^ But I prefer the taste of Earl Grey.

I prefer tea. I like coffee but drinking too much of it gives me a headache.

I really love tea, but I'm much more of a coffee person. I like my coffee dark, with barely any sugar and no cream. But any kind is good, so yeah. Coffee is yummy.

Coffee by a mile. Try as I might, I've never successfully forced myself to get into tea.

I'm addicted to coffee. But I like to have tea occasionally.

I really like both, but I think I prefer tea solely for the fact that I associate it with relaxation, while I associate coffee with work >_>

Tea definitely, I have it all the time, pretty much the only thing I drink :p
I've never had coffee made at home but whenever I've had it in cafés it's not that great.

Tea. I can't stand coffee. My parents drink it all the time and I honestly don't know what's so great about it. It's disgusting to me. :p
I don't drink tea alot, since I mostly drink water, however Tea is my pick. :3

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom