• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
Both. I love tea, and coffee. Only I can't drink coffee as often as it upsets my stomach on occasion.

Mostly tea because tea is a settled tradition of my house. My family hardly takes coffee. But I am use to of drinking both because at my workplace, people mostly prefer coffee.

Last edited:
Tea. Coffee is awful and I don't want to be running up walls more than I normally do.

Tea. Unless it's Cappuccino, but normally I don't have coffee. It's a little too bitter for my tastes when I want to wake up, but it does get the job done in that sense as well.

Really I like how much sweeter tea is in flavor and taste.

Last edited:
Regular coffee is good to start the day, tea on the other hand tastes bitter on my mouth.

I really used to favor tea, but ever since I switched to morning shifts at work (which I need to get up at 5am for) I find that I can't survive the day without my cup of coffee. >.>;

I'm a shameless slave to Starbucks coffee so I can't really start my day without it, but of course there are days when I need a hot cup of tea to unwind. It really depends on my mood to a large extent, but I'm going to say I'm more of a coffee drinker, yep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tea, the best drink in the multiverse next to water and/or chocolate milk.

Nothing can beat it, especially after watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Tea....................food for the soul. And I'm drinking it right now. :D

Out of coffee and tea...

I don't drink regular coffee don't like the taste, unless it's mixed with chocolate (Mocha) that is if the chocolate has more taste than the cofee..

I love drinking tea especially in the cold weather. I love Lemon Tea and Green Tea the most.

Out of all drinks in the world, at least for me, nothing replaces my taste for diet coke.

Bleh, I hate coffee. I absolutely adore tea though.

And I'm going to become Mrs. Unpopular and say I actually prefer iced tea... though I love hot tea during the winter, too! My mom always gets all sorts of strange flavors of teas when the weather gets cold, like apple cinnamon. It's fun and delicious~

I am a huge coffee lover. Tea is nice but I prefer coffee.

As a kid I never liked coffee, and my parents always told me someday I'd grow to like it. I'm 20 years old now... I've tried many different kinds... nope, still disgusting. Like, if it were possible to burn water like one burns food, that would be a perfect description of the taste. Burnt water.

Tea is awesome, because it comes in dozens of different varieties and flavors, so there's something for everyone.

Tea drinker here.

I find coffee upsets my tummy, as I found out when a Starbucks employee made a drink wrong and put espresso in it instead of non-espresso (Marble Hot Chocolate for those wondering).

Favourite tea of mine is chamomile. Just love how it relaxes me.

It depends what I'm doing. If I have serious business things to be done, I'll go for coffee. If I'm not really doing anything important, I'll just have tea.

I'm a tea fiend. I drink iced tea pretty much every day, and I like hot tea too. I love trying out different varieties.

Coffee I'm not really a fan of, although I like coffee ice cream and coffee beer.

It depends? I drink coffee with breakfast and when I'm working, and I have tea when I'm relaxing.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom