• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
Back and Better than Ever
Reaction score
To quote Towelie, I choose... I choose... both!

I drink both plain. I always did this with tea, but initially I hated the taste of black coffee to the point that I usually put something, usually creamer, milk, or just sugar, in it. Now I just drink it black.

shiny smiling tea break~
Reaction score
I'm more of a hot chocolate person, but I can say I like coffee far more than I like tea.

Aimless traveler in time.
Reaction score
I would say tea. I've tried different kinds of coffee, I didn't really like any.

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Tea. Always tea. Granted, I'm not at all a fan of herbal or fruit teas, but the typical black tea we have commonly here in England always hits the spot for me when made properly. I can't remotely bear coffee unless it has quite a lot of milk and sugar in it and I will only drink it even then when I desperately need it, like on the morning of an exam.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
I don't know. I like both. I recently introduced myself to coffee which I drink when I try to wake myself up especially when trying to stay awake in college classes. xD
Though, I like sipping a lot of tea.

Why not?
Reaction score
I like both equally. I love how tea is relaxing and peaceful, herbal is great just before bed. I get much more involved with coffee though; I make my own creamer and my own "Frappuccinos", and I just loove lattes.

grass princess
Reaction score
Tea as far as a straight-up beverage goes. I love coffee drinks, but I hate just plain regular coffee.

Also I generally prefer iced tea to hot tea, but if we're comparing hot coffee to hot tea, then tea wins.