• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
To quote Towelie, I choose... I choose... both!

I drink both plain. I always did this with tea, but initially I hated the taste of black coffee to the point that I usually put something, usually creamer, milk, or just sugar, in it. Now I just drink it black.

I'm more of a hot chocolate person, but I can say I like coffee far more than I like tea.

Tea. Always tea. Granted, I'm not at all a fan of herbal or fruit teas, but the typical black tea we have commonly here in England always hits the spot for me when made properly. I can't remotely bear coffee unless it has quite a lot of milk and sugar in it and I will only drink it even then when I desperately need it, like on the morning of an exam.

I don't know. I like both. I recently introduced myself to coffee which I drink when I try to wake myself up especially when trying to stay awake in college classes. xD
Though, I like sipping a lot of tea.

I like both equally. I love how tea is relaxing and peaceful, herbal is great just before bed. I get much more involved with coffee though; I make my own creamer and my own "Frappuccinos", and I just loove lattes.

Tea as far as a straight-up beverage goes. I love coffee drinks, but I hate just plain regular coffee.

Also I generally prefer iced tea to hot tea, but if we're comparing hot coffee to hot tea, then tea wins.

I like them both, but I drink coffee way more. Usually at least 34 fl oz every day.

I usually have both, coffee in the breakfast to wake me up (or when I need to stay awake for whatever reason) and tea because it's relaxing, have so many flavors and I love to try a new one once in a while :D, so both.

I like tea, especially unsweetened. Coffee is a secret guilty pleasure of mine that I will deny liking to every living person but still get when I know nobody will find out.

I drink neither at the moment. If I had to pick between the two, I'd choose coffee.

Tea. I never had coffee, even when offered it. I find tea to be rejuvenating. I never pass up the free samples of tea when at the mall, haha.

My prefer hot drink is Tea, in particular Green Tea. I sometimes drink ice tea as well from a local cafe (Gloria Jeans).

I can drink both but lately drinking coffee just makes me sleepy at work. Green tea is my favorite with just a little bit of honey in it but since quite a few tea shops have started opening up in my area I've begun drinking jasmine and white tea.

I drink more coffee than tea and the only tea I drink are those ''iced tea'' that you can make or are already made.

I used to drink a lot of coffee, but have just one cup in the morning now, then tea for the rest of the day

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom