• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
Both for me, I'm not picky. I prefer chai tea or fruity teas, but I'm just recently starting to get into teas, haha. I also prefer to have my coffee with as minimal a taste of coffee as possible. I can drink it, but it usually has to be flavored.

Prefer Coffee to Tea
I more like an Americano(with creamer) drinker than Green Tea slurper

Tea's okay, I guess. Iced tea is nice. I don't really like tea that much, though. And I can't stand the taste of coffee. No, I prefer a nice Milo or Ovaltine. I love my chocolatey drinks~

I stopped drinking coffee ever since last summer when the doctor advised me to. I'm enjoying tea a lot more. I don't like green tea, though.

I enjoy Tea...a lot XD; I usually have five cups in a row whenever I have it haha.

As far as hot drinks go, I'm probably one of the only people who goes for lemonade. I do enjoy colder forms of tea, though.

To be quite honest, I prefer to drink both coffee and tea and will usually have them both cold. For hot drinks the one I can't live without is hot cocoa. Seriously, if it's fall/winter and I want something hot, I'm making myself a mug of cocoa.

Coffee! I actually have a cup of coffee right now. I haven't had tea in a long time though, so maybe I'd like that too.

I used to really like coffee, now I drink tea more.

Hi, I wouldn't have second thoughts about my answer. LOL. It will always be a coffee for me:) Cappuccino is my favorite flavor.

I hugely prefer coffee, though I don't get to drink it often because my mum only has the low-fat kind.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom