• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 66 43.1%
  • Both

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 25 16.3%

• Total voters
As I come from Finland, a country where people consume by far more coffee per capita than in any other country, I must say I love coffee. Although I do like tea as well, it's just not the same as the great, black strong cup of coffee :3.

If you have a choice between coffee or tea, I say tea is better. If coffee is part of your morning routine, you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Tea, of course! I used to drink coffee from the time I was about three to until I was fifteen. Years later, I now drink tea, solely. I only enjoy herbal or red teas as they do not contain caffeine at all. I do not want to drink beverages that contain this.

I enjoy teas from the Republic of Tea. I drink every night, their Get Some ZZZ's before bedtime and on occasion, Get Relaxed, which contains damask rose and lavender; absolutely delicious.

Then, of course, we have My Cup of Serenity, from my local grocery store of their generic line of teas, called My Cup Of . . ., which contain lavender and spearmint. Yum! Haven't had this one in awhile. I also purchase Versana's Linden and Peppermint; very good.

I also enjoy Yogi teas. I like their Honey and Lavender tea and their Relaxed Mind tea, which contains sage. I can't right now remember their other flavors that I enjoy.

Another brand that I like is Traditional Medicinals. They make nice teas for you Lunar Cycle. Their PMS tea has cinnamon, and it tastes very nice. The only female tea that I did not enjoy, until it's discontinuation, was Republic of Tea's Get a Grip. It was very bitter, and not very good. But at the time, it was the only thing that I consumed tea-wise, for my cramps.

Glad to know that there are other tea lovers out there!

Yeah I'm tea person, I never really liked the taste of coffee. It was always too strong for me.

I drink both pretty much equally. I have coffee in the morning and after/with dinner, and tea in the afternoon and evening and whenever I need to calm down :) rooibos, white chai and herbal teas are my favourites, but with coffee I prefer it black and with a spoonful of honey.

Tea. I drink coffee, but thats only because I need the caffeine so I'm awake enough to make tea. :p

I used to drink coffee a lot but I dont like the taste of plain coffee without a lot of milk/sweetener and it didnt make me feel ver well so I stopped drinking it regularly. I drink tea a lot now, and I like all kinds really. Herb tea is nice and relaxing and there are a lot of different kinds, and I drink black tea if I need caffeine. I still get a coffee sometimes at Starbucks, but not all that often, when I do ge a coffee I prefer cappuccinos, lattes and other coffee drinks to plain coffee.

still coffee lol

fuck tea. If somebody gave me a cup of tea I would immediately go and pour it down the toilet, where it belongs

I used to drink coffee a lot but I dont like the taste of plain coffee without a lot of milk/sweetener and it didnt make me feel ver well so I stopped drinking it regularly. I drink tea a lot now, and I like all kinds really. Herb tea is nice and relaxing and there are a lot of different kinds, and I drink black tea if I need caffeine. I still get a coffee sometimes at Starbucks, but not all that often, when I do ge a coffee I prefer cappuccinos, lattes and other coffee drinks to plain coffee.

you're dead to me

Personally, I don't care much for either.

I've tried tea several times, and found it to be dreadful, even after adding healthy amounts of sugar.

Coffee I just tried for the first time recently. With how nice it smells I figured it would taste kind of like hot chocolate. It ended up just tasting like an even more bitter version of tea.

It must be an acquired taste, so for now I'll just stick with orange juice.

I really don't like either but if I had to pick one it would be tea because the taste of coffee makes me vomit.

I like breakfast blends and Earl Grey in winter.

I drink coffee with milk often, but ever since my boyfriend introduced me to vanilla flavored coffee, it made my list of coffee choices.

Coffee just doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I need to stay up late and decide to have a drink of coffee to help me, it only ends up making me sick and putting me right to sleep. The actual taste, either black or with milk and sugar, isn't too bad, but I still prefer tea.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom