• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Coins for Prizes Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Material ~
Reaction score
Purchasing the following Items/TMs;

[4,000 coins] Shiny Stone
[1,500 coins] Silk Scarf
[1,500 coins] Pink Bow
[1,500 coins] Polkadot Bow

[9,500 coins] Fissure, that will be given to my starter Samantha once she reaches the final stage of her natural evolution chain as a Charizard. The following will be learned as a Charmeleon:
[7,000 coins] Skull Bash
[6,500 coins] Submission
[4,000 coins] Dragonbreath

My Meowth♂ will learn these moves:
[4,000 coins] Bubblebeam
[3,000 coins] Water Gun

My Houndour♂ these moves:
[6,000 coins] Detect
[3,000 coins] Nightmare

My Snover this move:
[1,000 coins] Bullet Seed

My Snubbull this move:
[6,000 coins] Detect

My Caterpie this move, once he evolves into a beautiful Butterfree:
[1,000 coins] Teleport

And finally for my Litwick, this move:
[2,500 coins] Telekinesis

Thank you. My total I believe comes to 62,000 coins *charge it!* ^^.

Last edited:
The Light at the End
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's see. Purchasing the following...

[3,000 coins] Deepseascale
[3,000 coins] Deepseatooth
[4,000 coins] Upgrade
[8,000 coins] Dubious Disc
[8,000 coins] Prism Scale
[30,000 coins] Reaper Cloth
[1,500 coins] Magnet
[1,500 coins] Silver Powder
[1,500 coins] Blackbelt
[1,500 coins] Silk Scarf
[1,500 coins] Pink Bow
[1,500 coins] Silver Powder
[1,500 coins] Polkadot Bow
[1,500 coins] Sharp Beak
[1,500 coins] Twisted Spoon
[1,500 coins] Dragon Fang

Also purchasing the following TMs for the accompanying Pokémon...

[10,000 coins] Self Destruct
[7,500 coins] Zap Cannon
[6,500 coins] Brine
[6,500 coins] Submission
[6,500 coins] Tri Attack
[4,000 coins] Bubblebeam
[4,000 coins] Bubblebeam
[3,500 coins] Natural Gift
[3,500 coins] Swift
[3,500 coins] Swift
[3,500 coins] Swift
[3,000 coins] Water Gun
[1,000 coins] Bullet Seed
[4,000 coins] Work Up
[4,000 coins] Work Up
[4,000 coins] Work Up
[1,000 coins] Teleport

That comes to a grand total of 147,000 Coins

E

enchantress

Welcome to the Game Corner's
Coins for Prizes Store!

Ready to spend those hard earned coins you've spent many long hours gambling to obtain? This is the place to do it! Some rare Pokémon and popular TM's are available to purchase so get out your coin bags ladies and gentlemen, and start spending!

Rules
1) Have a nice big bag of coins ready to spend as we do not accept any other form of payment.
2) When posting, please clearly state which Pokémon or Technical Machine you wish to purchase.
3) Please remember to post a link to your withdrawal from the Coin Exchange as proof you have the coins needed for payment.
4) If purchasing a Pokémon, please include the link to the Pokéball you will be placing it in.
5) Please DO NOT add the Pokémon or item you have purchased to your team/inventory until you have confirmation of your purchase.
6) Enjoy your prizes!

Pokémon
[250,000 coins] Porygon
[250,000 coins] Fossil Pokémon
[200,000 coins] Ditto
[125,000 coins] Rotom
[125,000 coins] Lapras
[100,000 coins] Eevee
[100,000 coins] Feebas

Technical Machines

Attack Moves
[1,000 coins] Explosion, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam
[ 900 coins] Focus Blast, Overheat, Solarbeam
[ 800 coins] Blizzard, Dream Eater, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Stone Edge, Thunder
[ 700 coins] Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge
[ 650 coins] Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Dig, Dragon Claw, Flash Cannon, Poison Jab, Psyshock, Scald, Shadow Ball, X-Scissor
[ 600 coins] Fling, Frustration, Grass Knot, Gyro Ball, Nature Power, Return, Sleep Talk
[ 500 coins] Brick Break, Façade, Retaliate, Rock Slide, Secret Power, Shadow Claw, Steel Wing, U-Turn, Volt Switch
[ 400 coins] Aerial Ace, Bulldoze, Dragon Tail, Frost Breath, Hidden Power, Incinerate, Low Sweep, Rock Tomb, Round, Sky Drop, Thief, Venoshock
[ 300 coins] Acrobatics, Charge Beam, Flame Charge, Payback, Smack Down, Snarl, Struggle Bug
[ 200 coins] Echoed Voice, False Swipe, Power-Up Punch, Rock Smash
[ 100 coins] Infestation

Defense/Effect Moves
[600 coins] Protect, Toxic
[500 coins] Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp
[400 coins] Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Hone Claws, Rest, Rock Polish, Roost, Substitute, Swords Dance
[300 coins] Double Team, Safeguard, Swagger, Trick Room
[250 coins] Embargo, Hail, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Sunny Day
[200 coins] Confide, Flash, Psych Up, Taunt, Torment
[100 coins] Quash, Roar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Why not? I'll be the first to purchase something here. I would like to purchase a Female Feebas please. Placing her in this Luxury Ball for an extra 2 HPs which I will get confirmed in the Salon.
*Payment*

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Feebas purchase confirmed.

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Pokémon
[125,000 coins] Lapras
[100,000 coins] Eevee
I've put this off for far too long...

Purchasing (100,000 + 125,000 = 225,000) a Lv.1 Female Eevee and placing her in this Loveball. Also purchasing a Lv.1 Female Lapras and placing her in this 2016 New Year Ball. Thank you!

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Eevee and Lv.1 female Lapras purchases confirmed.

Reaction score
Stefan tapped his foot restlessly near his picnic mat. Nothing has been biting the bait for the past hour. Cotton and Bubbly were both out of their Pokéballs, and though they weren't making much noise, one could tell that they were not bored, judging by the intense Go gameboard that the duo has set. Cotton seems to be winning at one point, but a well-timed piece from Bubbly forced the ebony pieces to lose power sharply. Well at least two of us are having fun, Stefan thought. Walky hasn't surfaced for a while, and Sectus, I hope he didn't get lost looking for that sharpening stone. He can be so one-tracked sometimes. Stefan reeled in his line again, the bait still on the hook, along with an old black boot. "I swear, if I get another boot, I'm gonna write to whichever city council in charge of preserving nature." Stefan proclaimed loudly, causing Walky to pop his head above ground and nod profusely.

Swinging his rod again, Stefan threw his bait as far as he could, aiming in a different direction, and after waiting for a few counts, started to tease his hook slightly every few seconds. Sectus seems to have found his way back at this point, exclaiming loudly in his bumbly march. Bubbly was visibly upset when Sectus stumbled over the Go gameboard just as she's placing the winning piece, causing her to flood Sectus with a flurry of Bubble in grudge. "Will you guys please?" Stefan sighed. Taking that as a sign that the Pokémon has rested enough, he begin to reel in the rod, when it suddenly jerked to the left. Holding tight, Stefan immediately focused back on the bouncing bait and counted to 7 before yanking the rod upward, hoping the lucky number would grant him some luck in reeling in a big fish for extra meat that night. The jerking halted, and suddenly changed direction. "Yes!" Stefan let out an excited shout, slowly reeling in while giving his rod a tug in the opposite direction, the jerking continued toward the center of the lake, to which Stefan yelled for Cotton, in case he needs help in stunning the catch. "Prepare to Thunder Wave, Cotton! It's quite strong!"

Cotton charged up a low voltage and moved closer to the water. All other Pokémon also inched closer in case Cotton needs backups. Stefan pulled his fishing rod one last time, making sure whatever he caught is close enough to lake surface, and yelled, "Now!" Cotton sent the crackling jolt of electricity into the water, and for a suspended moment which seemed like 3 buses passed by, nothing happened, but the strain on the fishing rod did feel noticeably lighter. Stefan started reeling in the fishing line again, expecting an easy catch and hopefully a more luxurious meal. Yes, it was an easy catch, no, it is not edible. Feebas leaped out of the water and landed by the lake. Stunned by this turn of event, Stefan didn't know what to do, so he looked at Cotton who returned his stare with a puzzled face. Paralyzed and splashing furiously, the Feebas tried to hop back into the lake, so much that Stefan had to give himself a facepalm. A good minute passed before Stefan finally made a decision. "Look, buddy, I wasn't expecting you to show up, but since I am responsible for your... the state you're in, I'm going to give you an option, you can either go back into the lake and stay there for Arceus knows how long before you can fend for yourself, or you can come with me and we can adventure together and see things you'd have never seen otherwise. So how... what are you going to do?" Stefan took out a Pokéball and placed it in front of Feebas.

Feebas didn't immediately stop splashing about, but once she fully took in Stefan's words, she stopped without hesitation and did a side flip onto the ball, activating its mechanism and transformed into a beam of red light, which the ball contained. There was no extra struggle. Unimpressed, Stefan murmured to himself, "I bet that fish has been waiting for people to catch it for ages." ¬_¬ He picked up the Pokéball containing his new Feebas, and gently whispered to it, "Is there a name you would like to go by? Because I really don't know what name to give you." Listening to the ball intently, Stefan announced to the team of other Pokémon, "Everyone, let's welcome our new comrade, she doesn't know what name to pick for herself, so... what?! You sure? ...if that's what you want, fine. Let's welcome our new comrade, Princess! Now let's get to a Pokémon Center and wash the mud off."

Purchasing a Female Feebas (100,000 coins) and placing her in this PokeBall (6/10).

*Caught a Feebas! Give it a nickname?*
*Nickname "Princess" chosen!*

Arc Edit: Level 01 Female Feebas Purchase Confirmed

Reaction score
I'd like to buy a few TM's to be taught to my guys upon confirmation:

For Plusle
Charge Beam (300)
Flash (200)
Grass Knot (600)

and Geodude
Incinerate (400)
Power-Up Punch (200)
Bulldoze (400)

And finally for Swinub
Bulldoze (400)

That should be a total of 2500 coins, thanks.

Arc Edit: TM Purchases Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.