• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collaboration Thread

Yes, but it's complicated atm because my main computer broke, so I'm having to share a laptop with my brother. Doesn't help that the laptop is also quite rubbish at recording stuff. D:

Awww, will your main computer get fixed soon? (I'm not trying to rush you or anything, just wondering.)

We're having to get a new one, so we're just waiting on the insurance's vouchers and then we will. So, no definite date atm.

Looking for two guy singers XDD I'd like to make a duet song.

Each will sing separately, and I'll combine it. I'm currently thinking of making an English-dubbed version of a certain song, with rhymes, of course XDD. So basically, I provide the song (the non-vocal version) and the dubbed lyrics. (I, of course, will do the translating and editing)

I really want to hear a duet of two guys. So I hope there's someone willing to try :)

Oh, and as for the duet keys, I'll also provide the melodies either with my voice or using an instrument so don't worry about creating keys :)

EDIT - this ad is also up in my blog XDD

Last edited:
Erm, I guess I need a singer. A few if needed. Cover/remix/reinstrumentation album in progress. Anybody bored, interested, PM me. Also if you are interested, I will give you a song list.
You need to have a voice which can reach slightly high notes. A bit rocky and a bit smooth. I will take about 2 or 3.

Back
Top Bottom