• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collapse [Mature] - Signups (6/8/14)

Heck yeah, this sounds like a great game!

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Prologue (6/10/14)

1.) @リベンジ;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;

It was a Sunday morning. I remember it vividly. A light fog surrounded the ankles of townspeople stuttering from building to building, opening their shops for the bustling Sunday activities. Families of young and old swarmed outside the local church as the bell chimed strong. Once. Once again. Seven chimes later, the doors of the church closed behind the last eager participant. It was 9:00am. The sun rested itself at the peak of the nearest hill overlooking the town of Swell, like a spectator about to experience the show of a lifetime. The quaint town sat silently, as if it was waiting for something exciting to stir its people.

On the opposite side of town a masked and armed man crept under the shadows to a plain red house with a plain brown door. The house, nothing out of the ordinary; the man, though, was quite the opposite. The masked man held his handgun tight to his chest as he swept toward the plain brown door. Heart beating heavily he placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly. To his surprise the door opened swiftly. The man took a deep breath and swore jokingly under his breath. He was new to this, and the ease of breaking in came to him unexpectedly. The man tightened his bandana and slid into the kitchen, listening closely for any additional movement. As he exited the kitchen he heard another man yelling angrily into his phone. The bolstering voice was coming from the backyard.

2je3gv8.png

“I can’t believe you!” the man was yelling. “I give you simple instructions and you fail! You fail! How will we do it now?! No! I am asking you! Yes! No, you will regret it. Oh, you will regret it.” The man hung up the phone and thrust it onto the ground. It smashed on the patio into several pieces. The man ran his hands through his dark brown hair and adjusted his glasses. “For fuck’s sake,” he said, as he walked toward the sliding glass door to his home. “If you want something done right, you have to fucking d-”

THUMP

The dark haired man dropped to the ground, blood forming around his head.

“Christ,” the first man said aloud. He took a brown bag he had tied to his hip and tied it over the now bloodied man, and hoisted him up. After several tedious minutes, the two men, the latter now awake, stood at the top of Swell's largest building. It towered above the rest of the town like a bully over smaller children. The building had never been known for its beauty, either. For those who worked within J.K. Corp. were never the most pleasant to be around.

wqygqd.png

“Why are you doing this?” the dark haired man yelled.

“Because they need to know. They need to know that it has begun. That it is time. This is the collapse.” Without saying another word, the blonde pushed the man standing on the ledge. He fell fast and hit the ground within seconds, his body splitting into pieces on the previously pristine courtyard like a broken cell phone. Blood oozed across the grass as screams began to echo into the once silent sky. A Police Officer ran toward the dismembered man laid to rest on the ground and turned him over. He was, as far as anyone was concerned, unrecognizable. The Police Officer reached into the dead man’s pocket and pulled out his wallet. Soaked in red, inside of the wallet was an ID.

Dear Archaic,

Thank you for choosing Mafia: Collapse!

Without further ado, welcome to the town of Swell! Swell is full of many different characters, all of whom are unique. Throughout this game you will be given the opportunity to play as one of these many characters!

But most importantly, your specific character! Yes! You will be Archaic B. G. You are the Wealthy Upperclassman. You do not have an alignment, as you are a Flavor Character.

1pe2w1.jpg

Win Condition:

• You do not have a Win Condition.

Abilities:

• You will die on Day 0, the Prologue, for flavor.

Background:

Oh, Mr. Archaic B. G. What a sad man... A member of the wealthiest family in all of Swell, he has grown to be a bitter, arrogant penny-pincher. Being born with wealth he never fully understood his fellow townsman, and as such stayed relatively recluse while growing up. Often stuck in a state of severe materialism, he tends to appreciate just that: his money, his home, his car, and more trivial items. He has, however, been known to throw regular parties that attract many young and wealthy men and women. He has always been a drinker, that I do know. Maybe Mr. Archaic B. G. is nothing but misunderstood?

He has been described as innovative, picky, and a womanizer.

The Police Officer gasped when at a closer look he noticed Mr. B. G.'s signature red bow tie. Sirens filled the air as people ran desperately to their homes to avoid any further mishaps. Because only a select few knew what had just happened. It was the beginning of the collapse.

----------​

Role PMs will be sent out throughout the night. Please confirm in thread as soon as possible. Thank you!

Last edited:

@Beck; You mentioned sharkshocker twice, I think you meant to mention Synthesis, who you did not mention. ^^;

@Beck; You mentioned sharkshocker twice, I think you meant to mention Synthesis, who you did not mention. ^^;

You're right! Thank you, good catch!

Lovandra's own introduction to her personal War Games' characters:

(Lovea and Andrea just found a mysterious book and brought it home. As Andrea really like to read and Lovea really like listening to story. Andrea took the book to her bed on one side of the wall and she opened the book on their bedroom before they went to sleep.)
Andrea: Another War/Mafia book *Andrea smiled wild and excitedly*
Lovea: OHH!! Let me be the role!
Andrea: *look to Lovea cynically*, you already pick the one-day died role before, this is my turn.
Lovea: *put on sad puppy eyes * PLEASEE!
Andrea: *raise one of the eyebrow* We are both cat lover, don’t be silly, Puppy eyes have never worked to me.
Lovea: But Puppy is cute!
Andrea: Yeah, and they will grow to dogs that you are scared so much!

The twin argued but Lovea can’t win this time. Andrea have been waited too long to play a role and she would not give this entertaining game up to her stupid sister that always died too fast!

As Andrea processed further and got the role. She ACCEPTED it.

(Lovea: Yeah-yeah-yeah, Andrea noms the roll of the bread and said that it taste like Cheesecake.)

Lovandra's note: This is how I play the game. So less complaining and just enjoy the show *if you want*. I always put the unnecessary interactions of my original characters on Spoiler tag.

I play game for enjoy the RP's interaction and solved the riddle and I really like how Beck handle this storyline.

Role confirmed!

I'm not good with roleplay apologies.

humandawn el confermo

Shiny Ditto has confirmed. (Shiny Ditto also likes talking in the 3rd person)

Confirmed.

Role received! Loving all the FT so far.

Shiny Ditto also no longer likes Shiny Ditto.

Role received.

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Prologue (6/12/14)

Confirmation Situation!

1.) @リベンジ;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;

All Role PMs have been sent out, and half have been confirmed. Thanks again to everyone who is playing, I'm excited to see how this plays out!

I will begin the first phase at 8PM EST tonight (about 8 hours from now), granted a majority of everyone has confirmed their roles. Good luck!

I'm currently in EDT, and I can't be on at 9PM tonight. That might be a problem.

I'm currently in EDT, and I can't be on at 9PM tonight. That might be a problem.

Don't worry! The first phase is a Day Phase. All Day Phases last 48 hours, regardless of what occurs during that two day period. So long as you can pop your head in during that time and participate, you'll be fine. There's no need to be present at the beginning of each phase.

Night Phases, which intertwine with Day Phases, last 24 hours. As soon as the game starts rolling later tonight, it will all make a lot more sense. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

cconfirming!

nice sig btw beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom