• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collapse [ Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14)

:c aw

oh well, thanks for letting me play! u can do it town

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14)

I'm gonna have to sub out [mention] Beck [/mention] summer school is taking a toll on me ;_; sorry!

@Elysion; before she died Froakie told me there was a person that Zexy copchecked, turned up as mafia, was told about this and then claimed miller. She and I agreed that is really suspicious, though she never told me who it was. Could you maybe tell us who that is and explain why you haven't told the town about this?

Being at LYLO obviously means we have to be really careful, we'll need all the Town's votes unless there's some inactive Mafia. We could settle it like with what Clusiana did in Animal Crossing Mafia by having all the claims outed, with no Doctor or Cop left there shouldn't be much of a problem.

I'm very interested about what Mijzelffan said, why didn't we try settling this the previous day? What did this Miller do?

I second Human's proposal of outing everyone's claim to get a better idea of who's who.

@Synthesis; I personally want to start with you. I've had some really weird vibes coming from you, and feel like they need to be addressed. Do you have any opinions, thoughts, about anyone else around here?

I second Human's proposal of outing everyone's claim to get a better idea of who's who.

@Synthesis; I personally want to start with you. I've had some really weird vibes coming from you, and feel like they need to be addressed. Do you have any opinions, thoughts, about anyone else around here?

Well tbh I was starting to suspect Froakie but obviously that didn't turn out to be true. I guess it was just how quick she agreed to lynch last phase when the reasoning wasn't really so solid. I suppose I should re-read the thread since I kinda forget what happened during the activity at the start. For now no one really comes to mind since the majority are silent really.

I'm gonna say something that may sound odd: When I look through HumanDawn's posts, I get a slightly scummy read off of them...

I'd explain, but I can't multi quote on my wii, so if someone could do a quick read on him, that would be awesome.

I'd vote, but I know we're in LYLO, and I don't want to myslynch anyone becase I'm not able to check here as often on my Wii.

Well, what exactly is it that gives you the vibe? I find Synthesis's general lack of commitment more interesting than Human, who genuinely seems to be trying to help. At least, that's the impression I've gotten. I haven't exactly been able to follow this as closely as I would've liked, due to the fact that I died and then subbed in just a bit ago.

Today is a day phase, right?

I gotta agree with GliscorMan here, Synthesis has been striking me as a little strange too. I've seen him come in the thread a few times and he doesn't seem to really post or contribute to discussion. He seemed pretty active on Day 1(i think it was day 1) but after that he kind of just. Disappeared. Which makes me think he's actively lurking.

It's more a case of check thread when mentioned and catch up on posts, then forget about them. If I was actively lurking you'd see my name at the bottom of the thread a lot considering I have invisible mode off.

That being said, you can vote for me all you want, but with how the game's going so far, I personally think it's too much a shot in the dark that we can't afford.

Vote: Synthesis

No leads in LYLO. This is pretty much a nightmare. But I'm gonna go with my hunch.

He himself can't even come up with anything better. Sure we can't afford a shot in the dark, but we can't afford to not act, either.

Voting locked. Update will be posted at some point tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm not exactly in a place where I can update in full.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Sorry I was inactive... Not only was my computer down, a freak lightning strike KOed our internet for 3 days....

Re: Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME

Synthesis: 1 (GliscorMan)

1.) @Forgotten;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;
21.) @jokool;

Synthesis was concluded on Day Five.

sharkshocker, Momoka, and The Mafia WIN!

The Mafia:

HumanDawn:

Beck said:
Dear HumanDawn,

Thank you for choosing Mafia: Collapse!

Without further ado, welcome to the town of Swell! Swell is full of many different characters, all of whom are unique. Throughout this game you will be given the opportunity to play as one of these many characters!

Let’s find you a character… Ah, oh, why would you look at this! You will be Winston A. Korchemkin. What a mouthful. You are the Godfather. You are aligned with The Mafia.

ru7i3t.png

Win Condition:

• You Win when all other Factions have been eliminated.

Abilities:

• You can Vote during the Day Phase.
• You will meet with your cohorts each Night Phase to discuss Night Actions.
• You will appear as “Innocent” to any Police Officer’s investigation.
• Due to your experience in evil-doing, you can avoid death during the Night Phase. But only once. Even you know that people will die in this game of cruelty and heartbreak (x1 Bulletproof).
• You must choose one member of the Mafia (or yourself) to execute the Kill each Night Phase. The Godfather’s word is final.

Background:

Goodness. The Korchemkin family has been around for as long as I can remember. Decades. Over a century, now, too, I’m sure. And here we are, with young Winston. The grandson of Nikola Korchemkin, legendary Mafia Boss, Winston has big shoes to fill. But that doesn’t seem to bother him. In fact, it has become a motivating factor with his most recent attempt to take the town of Swell as his own. He has assembled an elite team of characters to aid in his siege. For, to him, anarchy is an essential component of true freedom.

He has been described as a perfectionist, brilliant, and devoted.

Mafia QuickTopic

GliscorMan:

Beck said:
Dear GliscorMan,

Without further ado, welcome to the town of Swell! Swell is full of many different characters, all of whom are unique. Throughout this game you will be given the opportunity to play as one of these many characters!

So, to continue, you will need your character… Ah, perfect. You will be X! Your real name is Xavier H. Salvio, but nobody else knows that. Let’s keep that between us, shall we? Very good. You are the Framer. You are aligned with The Mafia.

k2e6f.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• Each Night Phase, you may PM the GM the username of a player that you would like to Frame. The player will appear as “Guilty” to any Police Officer’s investigation.

Background:

There is a lot to be told of Mr. Salvio. But, unfortunately, little to be shared. I’ll see what I can do. His story starts nearly five years ago, when he was detained from the Federal Bureau of Investigation for “suspicious activity.” That is what I have been told, anyway. Since, he has organized with the unlawful and evil in numerous attempts to destroy organized, governmental entities. His exact motives, however, are yet to be known. Flipping through his file once again, that is all that it says. Hmm.

He has been described as corrupt, obsessive, and exact.

Mafia QuickTopic

FinalArcadia:

Beck said:
Dear FinalArcadia,

Let’s see here. You will be… Eh. You will be Barbara “Kiss of Death” Ulrich. Goodness. You are the Whore. You are aligned with The Mafia.

9i8pdt.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• Each Night Phase, you may PM the GM the username of a player that you would like to Roleblock. The player will be unable to perform his/her Night Action, if he/she has one.

Background:

Oh, goodness. You want to know about Ms. Ulrich? Well. Eh. Where to begin? Barbara is known for her, let’s say… “persuasive” methods. She knows how to stop a man in his tracks, if you will. Yeah. We’ll leave it at that. Growing up without a father, but a verbally and physically abusive stepmother, Barbara has fit into her niche within the Mafia quite eloquently; though, I cringe when using such an adjective to describe her. I guess beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder.

She has been described as persuasive, thorough, and “a good time.”

Mafia QuickTopic

Mijzelffan:

Beck said:
Dear Mijzelffan,

Let’s see here… A character, yes. Ah! You will be Brandon Sherwood! Oh ho ho, Mr. Sherwood. You are the Traitor. You are aligned with The Mafia.

2a7y0x5.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• Due to the confusion after the death of Archaic B. G., you have lost connection with your cohorts. As such, you will not meet with them each Night Phase to discuss Night Actions.
• The Mafia knows of your role’s existence, but does not know that you are aligned with them. As such, tread carefully.
• You may join the Mafia’s discussions each Night Phase when the Godfather asks the GM for you to join.
• You will appear as “Innocent” to any Police Officer’s investigation.

Background:

There is a lot to be said about this character. In fact, there is a lot to be said about this character’s character. Oh, Brandon. He has always been a troublemaker, but with the recent attack upon Swell by the Mafia, Brandon has gone over the edge. Once just an angry, Mafia-obsessed child, Brandon has grown to become one living with evil in his heart; now, a full-blown member. But with the attack, the confusion and the secrecy that shrouds the Mafia, he doesn’t know where - or who - his cohorts are. For the first time, someone is looking for the Mafia for the wrong reasons. Has Brandon’s obsession gone to his head?

He has been described as overbearing, angry, and indecisive.

The Town:

jokool:

Beck said:
Dear jokool,

Now. Let’s see what we have here… Ah! Perfect. You shall be Mr. Gibbs. Mr. Jeremy Gibbs, that is. Or Germ, as many condescendingly call you. You are the Miller. You are aligned with The Town.

wvvk86.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• You do not have a Night Action.
• You will appear as “Guilty” to any Police Officer’s investigation.

Background:

There’s always that character that, for some reason, nobody seems to like... Unfortunately, Jeremy Gibbs is that such character. Relatively new to the town of Swell, Mr. Gibbs has been struggling to settle in, and his unkempt appearance, though as much as he tries, seems to turn others away. Perhaps it’s his constant smoking. It’s not often that one will see Jeremy, or Germ, as he’s been called of recent, without a cigarette in his mouth, inhaling smoke and puffing it back out into young children’s faces or onto people’s food, like an unfunny joke. He has also, in time of need, been known to steal packages of cigarettes. Hmmm. Maybe that’s why he’s struggling to fit in…

He has been described as sneaky, awkward, and judgmental.

Elysion:

Beck said:
Dear Elysion,

But let’s get you your very own character! Ah… Who to pick, who to pick? There! You shall be Antonio Quincey. You are the Father Mason. You are aligned with The Town.

2yy2m9d.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• You can meet and converse with your fellow Mason(s) each Night Phase.
• As the Father Mason, you may PM the GM each Night Phase with the username of a player that you would like to recruit to be a Mason. The selected player will be notified, and recruited in secret before the following Day Phase.
• If you try to recruit a player who is aligned with The Town, they will become a Mason and lose any role they previously had.
• If you try to recruit a player who is of their own alignment, they will be unaffected.
• If you try to recruit a player who is aligned with The Mafia, every Mason will die as a result.
• If you die, a regular Mason may be appointed as the new Father Mason.

Background:

Mr. Quincey has lived long and traveled far. Quite the story to be told, indeed! Originally an immigrant, Antonio Quincey set foot in Swell almost three years ago, now. Immediately, he sought to form close friendships with those alike himself. And thus, The Brotherhood was born. The group gained exclusivity over time and now is very scrutinizing of those who try to apply for membership. Nobody really knows the theme behind The Brotherhood, though. Some have said one must have a moustache. Others say one must know how to cook. But the real purpose remains a mystery to this day.

He has been described as loud, patriotic, and caring.

Mason QuickTopic

MarioMiner:

Beck said:
Dear MarioMiner,

Let’s see. You shall be Wankers! Well, as the town of Swell knows you. Your real name, however, is Thomas P. Sullivan. You are the Bulletproof. You are aligned with The Town.

ddyvxt.png

Win Condition:

• You Win when you are the last remaining Faction.

Abilities:

• Due to your elusiveness, you will survive any Mafia-related attack during the Night Phase. But only once. You may be quick-witted, but you are not immortal (x1 Bulletproof).
• You will not survive any non-Mafia-related attack during the Night Phase.

Background:

But it might help if you knew a little more about Mr. Sullivan, wouldn’t it? Ah, where to begin?! After his parents’ death in a fatal car accident when he was seven, he has lived on the streets with his older brother. As his brother grew sickly and disappeared one night, ol’ Wankers has lived on his own rummaging through peoples’ garbage for meals. But he doesn’t mind. He is good friends with the sewer rats and has developed a strong sense of faith. He lives with God in his heart. Maybe that’s why he can do no evil, and never encounters harm in the dark.

He has been described as charismatic, sporadic and religious.

Synthesis:

Beck said:
Dear Synthesis,

But most importantly, your specific character! Yes! Professor Poma! You shall be Prof. Poma. You are a Citizen. You are aligned with The Town.

t5ly0i.png

Win Condition:

Abilities:

• You do not have a Night Action.

Background:

Goodness, where does one even begin? Professor Vern Poma has been a character of Swell for ages. As long as I can remember, to be quite honest! Although Prof. Poma is aging faster and faster as the years pass, he’s still as quick-witted as he has always been. I would even go so far as to say that he’s gotten even stingier with age. A member of Swell High School’s faculty he prides himself on intelligence, wisdom, and philosophical discussion. Many of the students seem to dislike him – some even enjoy making his job more difficult – because of his elitist attitude. But maybe his rough exterior is just a byproduct of years of educating? Who knows?

He has been described as old-fashioned, arrogant, and strict.

The Misfits:

Momoka:

Beck said:
Dear Momoka,

But now, your character! Ah, perfect! You shall be Carl Rookard. You are the Survivor. You are of your own alignment, as you are one of The Misfits.

10eigcz.png

Win Condition:

• You Win by surviving to the end of the game. It does not matter which Faction survives with you, so long as you are still alive at the end of the game.

Abilities:

• Each Night Phase, you may PM the GM the username of a player that you would like to Conceal yourself behind. If a PM is not sent, it will be assumed that you will not hide behind a player.
• If you are targeted during the Night Phase, and have hidden behind a player with a Night Action, you will be killed.
• If you are targeted during the Night Phase, and have hidden behind a player without a Night Action, you will not be killed.

Background:

Oh my, Mr. Rookard has quiet the tale to be told! Born and raised in the town of Swell, Carl Rookard has not been known for his strength, but rather, his perseverance. The runt of the litter, he was often bullied when younger, and quickly learned how to take a good beating; whether it is in the bathroom stalls of Swell High, the alleyway behind the local pub, or at the stoop of his own home. The absence of his parents in his day-to-day life has caused him to seek attention, and often times instigate to the point where he winds up in a dumpster. Though, that does not stop him from crawling away, triumphantly humming Gloria Gaynor’s 1978 hit single in his head.

He has been described as overconfident, steadfast, and resourceful.

Night Actions:

Night One
Town
• Tracker - N/A
• Father Mason - N/A
• Police Officer - Clusiana
• Doctor - HumanDawn
• Bodyguard - lovandra

Mafia
• Godfather - CrackFox (HumanDawn)
• Framer - Mijzelffan
• Whore - Clusiana
• Scout - Zexy

Misfits
• Schizophrenic - N/A
• Creep - GliscorMan (Little Boy)
• Survivor - N/A

----------

Night Two
Town
• Father Mason - Zexy
• Police Officer - HumanDawn (Roleblocked)
• Doctor - Zexy
• Bodyguard - Mijzelffan (Kill: Peeko)

Mafia
• Godfather - Zexy (HumanDawn)
• Framer - Clusiana
• Whore - Zexy
• Scout - Mijzelffan

Misfits
• Schizophrenic - Oswin (Kill)
• Survivor - N/A

----------

Night Three
Town
• Father Mason - Momoka
• Doctor - Froakie (Herself)

Mafia
• Godfather - Zexy (HumanDawn)
• Framer - Clusiana
• Whore - Froakie

(Traitor recruited)

Misfits
• Survivor - Zexy

----------

Night Four
Town
• Father Mason - N/A

Mafia
• Godfather - Froakie
• Framer - Froakie
• Whore - Froakie

Misfits
• Survivor - N/A

Damn, good game mafia.

I knew either lov or Miz would be killed at some point. Glad I took at least one mafasio out.

Loved the flavor text, my role, and hosting was nice. Thank you!

Re: Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME

1.) @Forgotten;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Peeko;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;
21.) @jokool;

Thank you, everyone, for playing in one of my first games here on BMGf! It didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, nor was it nearly as active, but what can you do. I'm still extremely appreciative that you all gave it a chance. If you would like to answer the below questions, I'll give you a player review ASAP!

Questions:
1.) What did you think of your role?
2.) What did you enjoy most about the game?
3.) What did you enjoy least about the game?
4.) If anything, what would you improve about the game?
5.) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest), what would you rate the game?

Thank you again, everyone!

Yay, I won! Congratulations, mafia! You guys did really well.

Thank you for hosting, Beck! The game was really creative and the flavor text was especially great. The game could've used more activity, but all in all it was an enjoyable game.

EDIT:

1.) What did you think of your role?
It was really creative and interesting. I've never had a role where you can hide behind a player at night and potentially die if they use a night action. I didn't use it all that much except for one time, but the role itself was really unique.

2.) What did you enjoy most about the game?
The flavor text and overall creativity was a big pull.

3.) What did you enjoy least about the game?
The activity, I'd say. I feel like the game could've had a lot more people speaking up but I see a lot of people are busy and many are subbing out of other games so it was really just out of anyone's control, I suppose.

4.) If anything, what would you improve about the game?
I can't think of anything!

5.) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest), what would you rate the game?
8.5/10.

Brilliant game, guys! And that's coming from both perspectives, considering I subbed in and stuff.

Anyways, Beck you did an amazing job hosting. I loved the style of the role PMs and flavor text, specifically. Only thing that I'd have liked to be fixed was activity and well. Not really much you can do there. Game ranks a solid 7.5/10

1 I really liked my role. The pm really made me like my character, and my role seemed pretty balanced, as I died as well.
2 I really really enjoyed the flavor text. I mean I keep saying that but it was great.
3 I didn't dislike anything, except the hate of roleplay early on, and the arguements.
4 Can't really think of anything. I really loved this game.
5 9.7/10.

I'll take a review of my play, but really all I wanted to do is keep Mij and lov alive to bodyguard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom