• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Colosseum, XD, PBR

StarsMmd

Reaction score
I've been reverse engineering these games for some years and there have been quite a few findings that have never been properly documented. I've never edited a wiki page or anything but I should probably start adding information at some point in the future. Are there any people who are officially or unofficially overseeing those games? Also what are the rules around image assets ripped from games? For example I noticed the page on battle passes in battle revolution is missing all the battle pass backgrounds but I don't know if pngs dumped from the game files are okay.

I've been overseeing Colosseum and XD on and off over the years. Not overseen Battle Revolution much since I never had a Wii to play it on. Uploading image assets directly from the games should be fine, if they are taken from another website without permission, that would be a problem though.

I've been overseeing Colosseum and XD on and off over the years. Not overseen Battle Revolution much since I never had a Wii to play it on. Uploading image assets directly from the games should be fine, if they are taken from another website without permission, that would be a problem though.
Thanks for the response! Now I'll just need to figure out how to upload them.
In terms of editing pages do I just go in and make edits and people watching those pages get notified or is there usually more of a discussion around it first?

Usually can go in and just edit the page unless it's been protected from newcomers and / or autoconfirmed users due to vandalism or excessive edit warring and whatnot. We have an Archives site for file hosting and uploading.
Hi again. So I've been trying to edit the table on the shadow pokemon list to add in their actual catch rates and the shadow boosted levels for XD but I don't really know how the mark up works. Would you be able to help or point me in the right direction?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom