• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Combining Multiple Social Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
I just know i'm going be be shot down quickly, but i figured i might as well give it a shot.

:idea: I noticed that a bunch of Social Groups are going unused, and the reason I've seen is that there are multiples of the same kind of group started by different users. Is there any way for a mod or something to combine these groups into one? (as some have gone unused since 2009) For example, the topic of PMD: Explorers of Sky has at least 2-3 groups, all at their heart the same but silent due to one group pulling in the attention away from the others.

If it can't be done then is there a way for the long abandoned to be closed or something of the like? Just wanting to hear what others thought of this issue as well.

As far as I know, social groups can't be merged or closed.

ah drat :| well what does this place do when there are multiples? i think i read somewhere that it was encouraged to only make a group if one didn't already exist and to search for it beforehand..

We're looking in to cleaning some up and getting rid of a few duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom