• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Comedy/Sense of humor

Suikun

Secret Agent
Reaction score
I was watching a show tonight, and laughing really hard when the perfect discussion topic occurred to me. I did a forum search, and didn't see anything similar to this (Though I may be mistaken, I do admit), so I decided to post.

What kind of comedy do you like? What really makes you laugh?

My favorite is improv comedy, where they have to come up with their lines on the spot. Sometimes, the reactions of the performers is just as hilarious as the reactions of the audience. :)

Suikun--I love Improv Humor as well! Like, Whose Line is it Anyways? I die!

I like satire and sarcasm. I'm a huge fan of Neil Simon

Suikun--I love Improv Humor as well! Like, Whose Line is it Anyways? I die!

Oh my god, that's actually the show I was watching when I thought of the thread! Colin Mochrie is to die for <3

Ohgosh, have of why Avatar: The Last Airbender didn't go well was because they removed the slapstick!!

And... I love Wayne, Suicune XD. Such talent!

I like sarcasm and improv, mostly. Improv just seems fresh and real, and, well, I'm a sarcastic person naturally.

parody, satire, sarcasm, & anything similar

Chappelle's Show. 'nuff said xD

Satire, sarcasm, stereotyping stuffs
There's this skit in SNL before where the actress plays the stereotyped Ghetto girl. I love that skit lol..

Louis CK FTW.[video=youtube;CzbURUrgQao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao[/video]

most comedy tropes.

i <3 family guy, I'm Alan Partridge, Will Ferrell, all sorts really

oh and Seinfeld

No soup for you!

Almost everything. Seriously, my sense of humour is very broad. From just being random, to political humour, to offensive jokes. The only kind of humour I don't like is things involving gore, and things like extreme religion bashing.

Actually, my very broad sense of humour helps me to get a long with a lot of different people.

Back
Top Bottom