• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Comic Movie Releases. Next movie: Kick-Ass - April 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Comic Movie Releases. Next movie: Iron Man 2 - May 7, 2010

Didn't know where else to put this. A teaser poster for Iron Man 2 has been released!

Cut for possible spoiler if people don't know the villain, s'pose.

IM2teaserposter.jpg

He's not, necessarily, the villain. That would be Mickey Rourke's character (and Sam Rockwell's). He's more the duty-driven guy who co-opts the tech for the "greater good."

I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while, but there's a superhero movie that is coming out that has not been mentioned at all in this thread. That being the adaption of Mark Millar's Kick-Ass. The regular trailers seem pretty good, but if you've seen the Red Band trailers...well, you have to see them for yourself.

It's on the main list. Last I'd heard they hadn't found a distributor. Guess that's changed.

Won't go on my Kick-Ass tangent.

It's on the main list. Last I'd heard they hadn't found a distributor. Guess that's changed.

Won't go on my Kick-Ass tangent.

Dare I ask, or it is better not to know?

Just a long rant about the series. Something that reading every issue only enhanced. Wasn't the worst series I'd read, but I just don't get the praise it sometimes gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom