• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Coming Home to Kanto: Twenty years of catching 'em all

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Coming Home to Kanto: Twenty years of catching 'em all

One archivist reminisces on the connections between his life's journeys and those taken in the world of Pokémon.

Continue reading...

GeekyGamerZack

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
Such a beautifully-written article. It really brings to mind the thoughts and emotions of the author. Excellent work! :LOL:

Bittersweet

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
Great article! When I was young, I never actually properly finished the story of the Gen I games when I began with Pokémon Yellow. I got sort of stuck or lost, and wandered around the same area training my Pikachu and my other team members to ridiculous levels. Completing the Pokédex back in those days was a ridiculous goal that I was sure was so difficult it was practically impossible.

It will be nice to go back to where it all began and complete the story and Pokédex of the first Pokémon game I ever played, and close the gap.