• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon comm

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon commentator!

Pokémon fans can now audition to be a commentator at the 2014 US National and World Championships. These auditions are open to any US residents over the age of 18.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lysandre

F***ing Fabulous
Reaction score
Re: Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon

Well shoot, I'm technically a professional voice actor and I live a little outside D.C., maybe I'll give this a shot. I'm tempted to do my impression of the Pokemon Stadium announcer and send in some kind of hilarious battle as the commentary to go with it.

Peppermint Phoenix

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
Re: Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon

I don't have knowledge of doubles meta and I'm not very PG. I love emphatic cussing too fucking much.

Yoshi1001

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score

I could probably do a good job with a little practice, but to be honest my interests are more along the lines of interviewing players to get "into their heads" and explain what's happening there. Also, there's a tendency for me to focus more on the community and the social/creative aspects of the game. I might still apply for this, but either way if the people selected want some free advice on doing post-game interviews I'll be happy to help.