• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon comm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon commentator!

Pokémon fans can now audition to be a commentator at the 2014 US National and World Championships. These auditions are open to any US residents over the age of 18.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon

Well shoot, I'm technically a professional voice actor and I live a little outside D.C., maybe I'll give this a shot. I'm tempted to do my impression of the Pokemon Stadium announcer and send in some kind of hilarious battle as the commentary to go with it.

Re: Commentator auditions being accepted for Championships: You too can be a Pokémon

I don't have knowledge of doubles meta and I'm not very PG. I love emphatic cussing too fucking much.

I could probably do a good job with a little practice, but to be honest my interests are more along the lines of interviewing players to get "into their heads" and explain what's happening there. Also, there's a tendency for me to focus more on the community and the social/creative aspects of the game. I might still apply for this, but either way if the people selected want some free advice on doing post-game interviews I'll be happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom