• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Communal Bulbagarden Dream Journal

OMG, so like, last night I had quite a dream.

I've noticed that sometimes I have these very narrative dreams, like they could be made into a book or a TV show or something. This was one of those. It went so far this dream that I wasn't myself, I was some character. A male character, in fact. :lapras: I wish I remembered the details of it, but from what I can remember it was straight up classic "action" TV show, not something I ever watch, so IDK where it came from.

The dream had a portion where I got to go to England and I was so excited to visit! Lol. But weirdest part was that somewhere in that dream the character either turned female or cross-dressed (or transitioned?). That's funny, it's like my brain was like "Wait, I'm a woman, why am I portraying a man?!" lol.

What a strange dream. I wish I remembered the narrative of it instead of just these sparse details. =/

I had a lot of dreams last night about waking up and checking my phone to see if I had any messages from this website. I know it was a dream, because my parental controls don't let me in until much later.

Last night I had a dream that stayed about the same thing for a very long time, especially for the fact that I woke up for a second in the middle. It was winter. There was a strange disease that turned them into sharks. Me and this little boy, I think in my dream he was my brother, were looking for our grandpa which was lost in a giant canyon. Some how while getting lost in the ice canyon, we ended up at the beach. I think there was some kind of watery portal involved. While at the beach I got attacked by a lady that had been infected by the shark virus. The camera then went away from my head and into the sewers. There was pinkish goop every where and a voice over of a villainous monologue. It said that a school of teenage mad scientists had made the shark virus just for fun. Then I woke up. When I fell back to sleep, I was a student at the mad scientist school.a girl was asking questions to the person that just did the monologue. The girl was trying to figure out a way that what they were doing wasn't evil. Then I spoke up. I said that what we were doing was evil, and that I was rebelling. I tried to do a dramatic leaving, but then the class ended at that moment, so everyone else was running out as well. I was worried they would kill me for rebelling, but no one did. I got 3 others in my rebellion, a guy I don't remember very well, and a friend I know from real life. The friend from real life said yes "if the rebellion is kind of my rebellion" I said that there wouldn't be a designated in charge person. He joined any ways. We ran to a window and the guy I don't really remember thought of the stupidest plan ever, and we went with it. We had the girl hold on the roof of the neighbouring building and we held on to her legs, basically we used her as a living grappling hook. I said this was a stupid idea, but the boy that thought it up said something along the lines of "if we have fait we can't let go" before I could say that that wasn't supposed to be literal, we we're already swinging in that air. Then I woke up for good. It wasn't really like a nightmare, because my brain viewed most of it like it was a cool movie.

CW vivid detail of kidnapping on this one??? Dunno if I should warn but just in case

Had a vivid dream where I was driving out to get lunch with a friend, I must have been in highschool in the dream. We couldn’t decide on a place to eat before class but eventually we found a strange yet decent place, I ate some salmon dish for 8 dollars. Then I started driving us back to class and a cop started following us, probably because I realized I forgot to put my seatbelt on (something I’ve NEVER done irl, so it was strange…) but by some unknown force the car went flying?? And ended up back at our school so the cop lost us (I was still panicked about it though). Weirdly enough I was definitely in highschool in the dream, but the front of the school was my elementary school.

My friend and I got out of my car to go back to class, but as we were walking toward the front entrance a car crashed into a nearby sign— and the horn, my god, the horn was SO loud, it was incessant, I remember it so vividly. It must have gotten stuck when it crashed.

Then, completely unscathed, an old woman came out of the blaring car with a tray of cupcakes. She approached the school, where me and some other kids were re-entering for class and smiled serenely at us despite the car horn overpowering everything. I watched other kids approach her, and she gave them cupcakes, even went to get more when she ran out out of her smashed car. I remember just standing there and watching, tempted at first myself since she seemed sweet and maybe was just waiting for help to arrive to her unfortunate situation, but something didn’t sit right with me, and maybe it was just because receiving cupcakes from a stranger over a blaring car horn was a bad idea, but I stayed still a good distance away because I still wasn’t sure what exactly to make of what I was watching.

Once she ran out of cupcakes again, this time she gestured for the other kids to follow her, beckoning them further down the road, and that’s when I felt myself move, but somehow she was much faster. She led them to this giant loading truck, I don’t know how but she convinced them to go inside, where I saw a man helping her shut the door. I remember screaming “No! No!” and watching them start the truck to drive away, but before they did I ran inside to the front secretary barely managing to tell her what happened and pointing frantically out the window as the truck left. I don’t know why, but it was so hard to reach anyone about it, I remember trying to get other staff or anything and just nothing worked. I eventually resorted to sending a message on … the school discord?? LOL… but for some reason there was a 200 character limit and it was so hard to split it up in my franticness…

I woke up, but I tried to go back to sleep to save them but I couldn’t. Very weird… dunno where that came from.

i had a dream last night that i was put into like.... a gmod horror map? i also wasn't really myself though because i was a guy in the dream. anyways i started inside this big abandoned building, seemingly in some sort of maintenance hall. the entire place was full of dusty boxes of random items, mostly rusted metal tools or components (i specifically remember a box of allen wrenches and another of meat cleavers). as the dream progressed i learned that it seemed to be some sort of horror/puzzle scenario that i was dropped in, having to slowly figure out how to solve puzzles or access certain things as i explored the building, having to repeatedly reset due to being caught by whatever horrors roamed about (only one i can clearly remember was some sort of shadow bear).

as i put my knowledge to use and solved the puzzles, i was able to pilfer some experimental technology in order to arm myself. i remember i was able to conjure an energy sword called a "chaos blade", and there were also these fake swords made of cardboard and attached to a very heavy backpack, that were supernaturally altered somehow to be incredibly deadly.

at some vague point i guess i also had others with me???? i dunno, one of those weird dream things that just happens. the only person i can actually remember was supposed to be my daughter i guess. anyways due to our newfound power and weapons we were able to set up a little fortified room to act as our new "home". eventually though, something forced us to flee and we ended up in a section of the facility that transported us to different "worlds", like video game levels.

the first one was a weird minecraft ripoff. that may sound fine, but the blocks were constantly coming alive and attacking us, like mimics. the second level was like... a backrooms-esque infinite maze-like house. it was themed around horror and creepypasta i guess, so its main features were unlit rooms, TVs playing static, weird exaggerated faces carved into a wall. the entire thing was strange because a primary material was like.... the thing they make the climbable statues out of at like mall playgrounds, if that makes sense? i'll attach an image as an example.
1698782180274.jpeg

from there the story kind of loses any clarity as i start to wake up, only concrete thing i can remember is that i got a cool rapier-whip weapon.

had some sorta dream where I was attending a school and kept jumping off the roof, which was like several stories up. I wasn't trying to do the you-know-what, more like trying to escape. also saw my friend snogging some guy and when I woke up that kinda made me feel eugh inside.

the only thing i remember from my recent dream was that i was trying to take shelter from the rain and followed this group into a tunnel. but that tunnel kept getting smaller and smaller and honestly it was SUPER creepy. and then as i tried to follow said group to not be alone in this super dark and creepy tunnel i bumped into something and lost track of them and got super scared cause i didn't even know where i was and then i woke up

yeah idk either man

One time I had a dream where team flare set up a base on my block where I live irl (yeah Pokémon’s in my dreams weird right) and i tried to steal a key stone from them, then mable kicked me out saying it’s Lysandres, then I keep walking to see weird root trees from the x and y anime growing on the corner sidewalk. I then meet Ash and Serena and discuss this whole situation with them, then run home and grab my pokemon from my house, except my mom is there and shes renovating the kitchen. When I get back Clemont and Bonnie are there investigating where some houses hit destroyed, we do usual anime style introductions, then keep walking. As we walk towards the team flare base, Serena goes into a whole anime style monologue on if team flare is doing this to the world, why? Also the zygarde core was watching us

i think that was the day I binged half of the last season of x and y

last night i had a dream that my mother packed my lunch for me (which she only does on special occasions)
when it was actually lunch and i opened it, it was packed with at least 10 different juice boxes and nothing else
just. juice
i freaking love juice boxes but they don't exactly serve as lunch without anything accompanying them
i have no idea what it means

other night i had a dream that there was some sort of curse cast upon an apartment in my complex. it had a yard in front of it that was suffused with this sense of dread and dreariness. there were a couple dark trees, a large raven, and a hog standing there, every one of them motionless. nobody could step onto the lawn for fear of something awful happening. it was like some grim diorama.

something about the curse had connected the apartment complex to this mirror version of itself, bathed in sickly blue light and devoid of people. the cursed lawn was there as well.

I met Taylor Swift after convincing my dad that my bike can’t fit in the badly designed bridge which is more like something you’d see in an obstacle course. You could fit there yourself easily, but getting a bike through was another story. Then Taylor swift showed up.

Idk either

I don't remember exactly, but I think I looked in a top secret book made by the government of all UFOs that where actually real, and all the pictures where identical to jet planes. Basically, army jets are the real UFOs and all those flying saucers are hoaxes is what I think my dream was suggesting, but I can't really remember, so I might have gotten things backwards or something.

I have a strange semi reoccurring dream theme of me WRECKING my technology or consoles of mine (some of which I don’t even own) and last night in my dream I accidentally dropped my switch (but not exactly my switch it was different) off a building and wrecked an entire chunk in an unusable way and was crying when my mom said I couldn’t get it fixed, that or panic I don’t remember

My dream was… something.

There’s this weird thing in my dreams where one thing will happen, then I’ll have different dreams for a while, then it will appear again. Semi recurring I guess. One of them is that I’m in a PLA world i guess, and my current mission is to like, find something by following this paras, except there’s a regigigas in the back somewhere

Idk either

Back
Top Bottom