• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Communal Bulbagarden Dream Journal

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was staying at the same hotel as a politician who I'm not going to name, and I had to steal bacon and eggs from his fridge to make an omelet.

last night I had a dream Pixar released a trailer for a movie with what I assume was a kitsune protagonist (she had fox ears and was holding an actual fox in her arms). I don't remember what the title was though. I got really interested in the prospect of Pixar seemingly covering Japanese mythology, and got disappointed waking up realizing it was a dream.

Last night, I dreamt about Terrance and Philip from South Park threw this HUGE party at my house and they invited damn near 70 people they invited about 65 people to the party. This party was pretty wild, to say the least. All the party guests were just destroying shit in my house left and right, from the living room to the basement. I tried to get them to stop at first, but nobody listened to me.

Now mind you, I just wanted to have a small party and have only a few people over, but Terrance and Philip were like "fuck that!" and they basically turned my house into a strip club. These songs were playing in the background as everyone was having a fun time and destroying my house.

Terrance and Philip invited all sorts of people into my house, ranging from fictional characters from other fandoms (Shrek, Family Guy, SpongeBob SquarePants, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Bros, Rayman, etc...) to celebrities, and they even invited ADOLF HITLER to the party! I wish I was making this up. :bulbaFacepalm:

Needless to say, I put my foot down and started berating and cussing out at all the party guests for trashing my house. I even told them to clean up all the mess they made before ultimately kicking them out of the house.

Double post but my dream was

I went through school as usual until the end of first period art cause apparently I fell asleep and only woke up at 5:07 according to my watch but it’s actually 3:11

My band teacher wanted me to be part of a special performance thing “cause I’m good” apparently (I am good)

Idk what happened next but it switched and I can’t remember the exact details but I know for sure I’ve had a dream in the exact same place where the same things happen just not the same plot

i had a dream i went back to high school whilst still doing college. the teacher was a total condescending asshole and i called her on her shit, but i guess she just. forgot to try and give me detention or anything.

there was also a shelf in a hallway that just had a lot of Flandre Scarlet dolls and figurines

Back
Top Bottom