• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

g3rgni

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The Battle Center staff has decided that a thread dedicated to battle videos would give users a great place to share their battling experiences with others. Please feel free to post Battle video numbers, or links to YouTube videos, or Showdown replays of your battles with friends, fellow users, random Wi-Fi opponents, or Battle Tree NPCs here. We'd like to ask that you include a brief, spoiler-free description of your battle in your post and that you refrain from posting battles against opponents from whom you have not obtained prior consent.

Good luck and happy battling!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll kick this thread off with my favorite among the battles I've recorded. It's a Gen. IV OU battle with a Smogonite named firewater, and the battle took place almost a year ago.

[video=youtube;YhpDW9nQYzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpDW9nQYzQ[/video]

I'll tell you this. The hax gods decided not to let this battle end in one of the most common and predictable ways, instead giving the rampage to a veritable underdog among OU Pokemon.

Where did you get your music from? Sounds pretty good.

Here a monotype battle with suicunelover(Serebii) and I.
This was a tourny match (with a wildcard) and before garchomp was a banned pkmn. Also my first gen V video :D
[video=youtube;nOW-6Wu1vLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOW-6Wu1vLs[/video]

gogo smashpass :p

EDIT:
heres the finale match of that tourny with the thunder co-leader Aldieb from my serrebi clan.
[video=youtube;PfD-vpet2bs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfD-vpet2bs[/video]

Last edited:
~SG~;3434752EDIT: heres the finale match of that tourny with the thunder co-leader Aldieb from my serrebi clan. [video=youtube;PfD-vpet2bs said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfD-vpet2bs[/video]

Ald is the Thunder Leader. Too bad I don't have the Gen Tourney battle's against Jan. I won those

I started EV training a lot of Pokemon recently, and after a while I decided to throw together some random team and see how it works. The results were... surprisingly good. Here's one of the better battles I had, on Random Match-up Single Free Mode:

40-65423-55835

As you can see, the match could go either way had the confusion hax hit me on that last turn. I made a huge gamble with my ResTalk Milotic as well. I really underestimated the power of Venusaur's Giga Drain, and to make things worse, RNG just didn't want to pick Dragon Tail for me, which resulted in Milo doing literally nothing. Oh well, I hope he'll get his time to shine soon ^_^.

Last edited:
@Synthesis this volcarona is set up for triples since i want to try and damge everything.
i guessed it was a specially defensive milotic cause ur right, a unboosted non stab u-turn should of done a lot less!

I have a video of a battle (my battle, of course!) here:
Pokémon Battle No.1 (Jason versus ALPHA) - YouTube
Its quality is extremely bad, I know that. Sorry for that! But you can still see the sprites of Pokemon, right?

why not put protect over your togetic?

This isn't a competitive battle from what I can tell-- just seems like an in-game team without EVs or even proper movesets and what not.

I'd love to upload videos but I'm limited to PO battling and those videos probably wouldn't have as much entertainment value.

I have a video of a battle (my battle, of course!) here:
Pokémon Battle No.1 (Jason versus ALPHA) - YouTube
Its quality is extremely bad, I know that. Sorry for that! But you can still see the sprites of Pokemon, right?

why not put protect over your togetic?

This isn't a competitive battle from what I can tell-- just seems like an in-game team without EVs or even proper movesets and what not.

I'd love to upload videos but I'm limited to PO battling and those videos probably wouldn't have as much entertainment value.

I think you are right, seeing that his rival has a wooper(!) in his team.

You can upload that aesoft thing which gives us animated PO battles. You can also add some written commentry to make it more interesting. Give it a try.

[video=youtube;cjFD-bxtepg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFD-bxtepg[/video]

I was battling a friend of mine on the Valhalla League PO server (A league I'm Elite Four in), trying out a hail team. He decided to use Sand with two setters.
Best summary I can come up with without spoiling it.

Nice battle and nice prediction on Raikou versus Skarm. People always say Hippodon is better but I've found Hippopotas just as good in the past.

Here's the first Wi-Fi battle I've recorded and posted in MONTHS.

[video=youtube;A9Fvjn2c22w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Fvjn2c22w[/video]​

This battle happened just about an hour before I finally went to bed last night, XD. I didn't have a serious team in Black (still don't), but I did have a few battle-ready Lv.100s to use. It turned out to be a pretty fun match.

This is one of the better UU battles I've had in a while. Plus I decided to test this team out, and it works pretty well I have to say.

Viewing Pokemon replay: lileee-vs-Synthesis--2012-07-28

Edit: So, Aesoft messed up the ending, but the final turn ends differently

Darmanitan KO'd Suicune with Superpower. Must be something to do with percentage errors.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom